Best-looking africans?

D

Deleted member 1851

I am not an incel. All my posts were satire.

tall tyrones living in poverty

wow

keep in mind this mf is like 5ft10. he gets heightmogged all the time by sudanese people its brutal

must be terrifying to be surrounded by 6'4+ brooding bbc's

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 21340
Nilotes are unironically the gigachads of africa
albeit inhabiting what is most likely the poorest shithole on the planet they manage to yield an average height of 5'11 which is on par with the dutch

On top of that bonestructure/skulls such as this one really arent that uncommon among nilotes
4htu7gphfurgewr

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, wishIwasSalludon, Growth Plate and 2 others
albeit inhabiting what is most likely the poorest shithole on the planet they manage to yield an average height of 5'11 which is on par with the dutch

On top of that bonestructure/skulls such as this one really isnt that uncommon among nilotes
View attachment 1922745
exactly

i am impressed tbh, imagine if they had the same resources and dieting as rich countiries. they would make BBCs the mogger race

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
whitest southern sudanese citizen

On top of that bonestructure/skulls such as this one really isnt that uncommon among nilotes
View attachment 1922745
Thats omotic pheno. Nilotes tend to be thiner, lower fhwr, lower IQs etc. Imo best looking africans are upper west africans

Thats omotic pheno. Nilotes tend to be thiner, lower fhwr, lower IQs etc. Imo best looking africans are upper west africans
the omotic people are nilotic mutts larping as recessed, lightbulb headed horn african cushites

skulls such as these select few maasai males are commonly found among nitoltic people (the maasai are a nilotic group btw)
4htu7gphfurgewr

Nilotes are the terra moggers of africa
with skulls such as these combined with an average height around 5'11-6'1 the only thing stopping them from world domination is their ever so slightly below average iqs