Best looking cars under 20k

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
All prices are in gbp

Jaguar XKR
4EDB8758 0201 403A 80B2 3DF327B40D79

I’ve seen this listed on eBay for 6k believe it or not, was high mileage and previous damage but still sexy car for usually under 15k

A45 AMG - poor man Mercedes but who cares it’s the best looking hatchback

A60340F1 224A 426C B3B9 3425D8D39B97

Chevrolet Camaro

Can get them for 12k
Add body kit or change paint = High T car
209C51DA 3CA5 4EC4 AF48 5BC010F402C1

Aston Martin DB9

You can get these at 20k, I seen a few for around 18 sometimes

7AEE552B 04A7 4B7E 978A 5CFBCDD27D60

Maserati Ghibi

Seen these for like 18, bonus for interior as well

8B40F61A B116 41C9 8A14 8C0FFF3F87AE

22DADD83 E410 4FB9 AF40 13B410940CA2

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, MikeMew'sBitch, Time and 3 others
is that attached chevy one of the options? If so I’d go for the first chevy

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
All prices are in gbp

Jaguar XKR View attachment 2030762

I’ve seen this listed on eBay for 6k believe it or not, was high mileage and previous damage but still sexy car for usually under 15k

View attachment 2030764

Aston Martin DB9

View attachment 2030766

Maserati Ghibi

View attachment 2030787
View attachment 2030789
All unreliable peices of shit. You most likely can’t afford the exorbitant maintenance costs on these cars. If you want luxury for cheap. Go for a used Lexus or Acura.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, MikeMew'sBitch and callisto
I like that shit from the movie cars

open-uri20150422-20810-1fwkhcm_90dc1edd.jpeg

The red one in the front.

• +1
Why do you want a car? What purposes?

Those maseratis are like 3L and will kill your fuel tank if you do a back and forth from even your local grocery store.

Just get a hatchback. Are you rich? If not every time I see someone buy a 'nice car' they always regret the money they spent on it..

is that attached chevy one of the options? If so I’d go for the first chevy
It’s a zl1 body kit for 2016 & up camaro’s

I left it out cos I haven’t seen any 2016 models at 20k price point but I live in UK so the prices in US may be different
34487FE9 088A 4078 B5EA 45B075BF9127

All unreliable peices of shit. You most likely can’t afford the exorbitant maintenance costs on these cars. If you want luxury for cheap. Go for a used Lexus or Acura.

Those maseratis are like 3L and will kill your fuel tank if you do a back and forth from even your local grocery store.

Just get a hatchback. Are you rich? If not every time I see someone buy a 'nice car' they always regret the money they spent on it..
Cars are status symbol. Better to have a nice car that breaks a lot than have a reliable shitbox.

Save money on gas & mileage costs etc. by using ebikes or motorcycles instead, also 20k isn’t unaffordable for any single man, even min. wage workers everyone here could afford those if they got a job.

Last edited:

The db9 & a45 are not that unreliable compared to say a bmw, the xkr is more likely to run you on petrol more than anything else, but idk about the others.

Cars are status symbol. Better to have a nice car that breaks a lot than have a reliable shitbox.

Save money on gas & mileage costs etc. by using ebikes or motorcycles instead, also 20k isn’t unaffordable for any single man, even min. wage workers everyone here could afford those if they got a job.
I’m somewhat knowledgeable on cars. So you should take my advice. The only car on that list you should consider is the Camaro. They’re decent cars if you get one with a LS V8 and don’t cost much to maintain. Mclarens and Maseratis go for 6 digit costs brand new. If they are being sold for ~20k, then there’s a clear reason why. The owners know that they will cost a lot more than that to repair and maintain and they are selling it cheap so it’s no longer their problem lol. What good is a status symbol if it breaks down on you all the time? There’s plenty of fast and reliable older cars. Like early 2000’s BMW 3 series, 2016 Acura TLX, 2012-2016,Ford Mustang GT, etc

• +1
Reactions: Time
All prices are in gbp

View attachment 2030764

Chevrolet Camaro

Can get them for 12k
View attachment 2030774

Aston Martin DB9

View attachment 2030766

Maserati Ghibi

View attachment 2030787
View attachment 2030789
Car copers see their mechanics more than their broads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 18522
I’m somewhat knowledgeable on cars. So you should take my advice. The only car on that list you should consider is the Camaro. They’re decent cars and don’t cost much to maintain. Mclarens and Maseratis go for 6 digit costs brand new. If they are being sold for ~20k, then there’s a clear reason why. The owners know that they will cost a lot more than that to repair and maintain and they are selling it cheap so it’s no longer their problems lol. What good is a status symbol if it breaks down on you all the time? There’s plenty of fast and reliable older cars. Like early 2000’s BMW 3 series, 2016 Acura TLX, 2012-2016,Ford Mustang GT, etc
I live in the UK so prices may be different but Bro a mustang gt is definitely more expensive to run than a db9. In fact all the cars I listed retailed around 40-60k brand new, they are cheap because they are older models + high displacement engines, there just isn’t much demand for them.

My problem with BMWs is usually they have shit owners that are stretched on finance & neglect repairs or they rag them around + the parts have abnormal amounts of wear.

If you drive daily they’re probably not the best choice but I barely drive at all, I’d rather just have a pretty car to flex with + use bikes for the rest of my journeys (bikes mog cars)

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
ngl jaguars are sexy af but they have a reputation at dying at 50k miles lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and GetShrekt
Car copers see their mechanics more than their broads
It’s just a car bruv + it’s under 20k lmao. Acting like I suggested a G wagon or something, how you gonna afford triple limb lengthening when you can’t budget 20k?

It’s just a car bruv + it’s under 20k lmao. Acting like I suggested a G wagon or something, how you gonna afford triple limb lengthening when you can’t budget 20k?
you should be looking at skodas and audis at that price range not Jaguars and Aston martins lmao

you should be looking at skodas and audis at that price range not Jaguars and Aston martins lmao
You can get a good Jag or Astons here for 15k they aren't that expensive in the UK

• +1
Reactions: KingBetaTut
You can get a good Jag or Astons here for 15k they aren't that expensive in the UK
There’s a reason why they depreciate a lot those cars but you do you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
ngl jaguars are sexy af but they have a reputation at dying at 50k miles lol
The thing is people don't really care about the mechanics or electronics behind their vehicles. Like last summer I was frequenting my local bicycle shop cos I was building quite a few ebikes & we would always get these deliveroo and uber eats guys coming in asking them to fix the ebikes.

They usually said no cos they don't have insurance to deal with the electronics etc., but the amount of negligence & shoddy jobs I saw made me question how one of them didn't just blow up lmao.

Like people are too retarded to keep a pushbike with some plug and play electronics functional, they have no chance at maintaining an automobile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
The thing is people don't really care about the mechanics or electronics behind their vehicles. Like last summer I was frequenting my local bicycle shop cos I was building quite a few ebikes & we would always get these deliveroo and uber eats guys coming in asking them to fix the ebikes.

They usually said no cos they don't have insurance to deal with the electronics etc., but the amount of negligence & shoddy jobs I saw made me question how one of them didn't just blow up lmao.

Like people are too retarded to keep a pushbike with some plug and play electronics functional, they have no chance at maintaining an automobile.
In the USA people do a lot of preventative care and buy high lasting cars. Toyota and Honda among them. But people who are rich usually have some passion care they keep that’s European brand that looks sexy and they never use it.

So common for suburban white dads to have some old lambo they barely use

I’d not get one for a long term investment unless I was loaded. And didn’t need to drive much

• +1
There’s a reason why they depreciate a lot those cars but you do you
They are old models + absolute dogshit MPG. People here are soy. They only care if it has a Mercedes or BMW badge, a new plate + it's fully specced out with muh heater seats and muh cup holders.

I already have a car anyway I don't plan on buying a new one, but it would likely be one of those if I did.

Only Jaguar you should consider is old (2002-2005) XJR since its both high class and wont be at mechanics shop all the time, its extremely reliable.
Mercedes is too generic, there are literally hundreds of them in UK, especially London. If you want to be unique and very high status get a maserati. They are often mentioned along Ferrari due to having Ferrari engines. Actually almost all Maseratis have Ferrari engines.

• +1
AMG A45 is my dream car (of realistic proportions) but cant get new ones in states over :feelsrope: might have to settle for audi rs3

If i won the mottery ny dream car would be a porsche 911 turbo

All prices are in gbp

View attachment 2030764

Chevrolet Camaro

Can get them for 12k
View attachment 2030774

Aston Martin DB9

View attachment 2030766

Maserati Ghibi

View attachment 2030787
View attachment 2030789
Based Meeks maxxer

• +1
I like that shit from the movie cars

open-uri20150422-20810-1fwkhcm_90dc1edd.jpeg

The red one in the front.
Lookspilled and carpilled notice how nobody wanted the rusty truck because trucks are an inferior race to cars.

• +1
Reactions: Bashan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back