best looking face and body (can't beat this in IRL appeal)

D

Deleted member 15552

Bronze
Mogger

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Broski
Face I agree, not body though

• +1
Reactions: eikson, Sondern and Deprived
pretty sure that he doesnt look like that irl but still terrachad

Body is too much. Looks roided out. If that guy dropped 10 pounds of muscle he'd be perfect

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and AverageTevvezFan
Body is too much. Looks roided out. If that guy dropped 10 pounds of muscle he'd be perfect
nope this is what average genetics would look like gymmaxxed and picture taken with light from an angle to make abs look very deep

nope this is what average genetics would look like gymmaxxed and picture taken with light from an angle to make abs look very deep
Bull fucking shit. Average genetics couldn't even look like unless they took ungodly amounts of tier.

That physique is either top tier genetics + 5 years of gymmaxing. Or good genetics + gear + 5 years of gym maxing.

• +1
Reactions: eikson
Bull fucking shit. Average genetics couldn't even look like unless they took ungodly amounts of tier.

That physique is either top tier genetics + 5 years of gymmaxing. Or good genetics + gear + 5 years of gym maxing.
it's genetics plus heavy consistent lifting

this is what steroids looks like
Roids
Roids2

Thanks for the looksmaxing advice

Psl autism

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Face is highly attractive but those sunspots really hurt his look.
Body is a bit too 'roided out for my taste

No homo

Face is highly attractive but those sunspots really hurt his look.
Body is a bit too 'roided out for my taste

No homo
You can achieve that natural and if you don’t think so you are fucking dumb

jfl if u think thats roided. He will legit disappear in regular t shirt and will look like untrained normie

it's genetics plus heavy consistent lifting

this is what steroids looks like
View attachment 1943998View attachment 1943999
I assure you tens of millions of men have taken Steroids, myself included. We don't look like that. I've taken two 500mg 12 week test cycles, and have hit the gym & dieted consistently for the last 3 years. I look considerably smaller than the guy you posted, nor do I look anything like Cbum.

Is it possible to reach that level of aesthetics naturally, yes if you have excellent genetics. The average guy will never look like the original post without heavy gear use.

1058B117 DB0C 4B23 A75C 93584DF72095

Do you know his name?