Best looking Gook, Chinese Japanese or Korean?

?

• Total voters
serialcoper

serialcoper

Japanese imo they're better looking on average and have way better bodies

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and ryuken
Anything but Korean tbh. What I've seen with Koreans is that they tend to more often have the really shit mongol features like tiny eyes, wide faces, flat noses, brachycephaly blockheadedness, etc. There's probably more good looking people from South Korea but that's not representative of how they actually look in most cases due to surgery being more normalized for them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, Recessed Life, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person
Has to be Japanese

• +1
Reactions: zxim and serialcoper
definitely not Chinese. Was watching the Olympics and their the worst-looking ones by far

• +1
Reactions: zxim and serialcoper
They all have Z E R O SMV

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zxim, liberiangrimreaper, urukhaiascension and 2 others
Anything but Korean tbh. What I've seen with Koreans is that they tend to more often have the really shit mongol features like tiny eyes, wide faces, flat noses, brachycephaly blockheadedness, etc. There's probably more good looking people from South Korea but that's not representative of how they actually look in most cases due to surgery being more normalized for them
agree. not to mention most of them are flat as fuck. japanese seem to be the only ones with nice tits

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zxim and SidharthTheSlayer
For foids I'm not sure. But for men, usually Japs mog because a lot of have them have distant Ainu ancestry which gives them a more pseudo caucasian and masculine look. Opposed to looking like every other femboy Asian

• +1
Reactions: zxim
For foids I'm not sure. But for men, usually Japs mog because a lot of have them have distant Ainu ancestry which gives them a more pseudo caucasian and masculine look. Opposed to looking like every other femboy Asian
They have more a pseudo Pinoy look tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zxim and Swarthy Knight
Korean is the only right answer

Bigger frame, bigger skulls, tall

• +1
Koreans in my area mogs every Chinese to death

• +1
Koreans have the biggest plastic surgery industry,

their celebrities get plastic surgery and they try to display their country’s people as good looking when in reality they relied on surgery.

They have high egos ngl.

But yeah Koreans mog Chinese. China people love spitting

Also rep this