Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 1751, Steph4gr and 12 others
The best looksmax is dependent on the specific person obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and DianabolDownie
The only looksmaxing for $1K:

- teeth whitening
- roids
- formfitting cheap, fashionable clothes from H&M and Zara

No, not even fillers. Even fillers (the latest shit, not the 30 year old crap) will cost you more than 1k.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Schönling, jjm4765 and 5 others
You will Save a lot money for sure

Vitamins and anal beads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Save them until you get another k
And then again until you have enough for lefort 3

That would depend on your face. Tells us your flaws and perhaps we can help you then.

The only looksmaxing for $1K:

- teeth whitening
- roids
- formfitting cheap, fashionable clothes from H&M and Zara

No, not even fillers. Even fillers (the latest shit, not the 30 year old crap) will cost you more than 1k.
idk my surgeon charges 800 per vial for bellafill and radiesse etc

To go to the dentist here and get teeth whitened costs like 200$ lol. I am thinking about doing it, or is it cope?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
To go to the dentist here and get teeth whitened costs like 200$ lol. I am thinking about doing it, or is it cope?
Not worth it unless you have something planned, like a vacation.

Do it. You from Patna?

It's funny how professional teeth whitening is cheapest in America - usually you can get it for $75 with a coupon.

It's worth it but don't drink soda afterwards...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
lol if you're on that tight of a budget I would recommend faggotmaxxing and just using fake up, assuming you're that low on cash, then you can disperse the rest on teeth whitening and other shit.
Tbh the best thing you can do wth 1k is to keep saving up for a legit surgery.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
If i were you I’d get a gym membership, skincare essentials, and then just save the rest until you get more for more intensive looksmaxes

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and jjm4765
Savings for an eventual bimax surgery as you accumulate more money

If you are tall, steroids.

If you are short, start a business.

Sarms my dude sarms

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
flight to bangkok and a month in an airbnb apartment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and SixFootManlet
unironically Testosterone

it's fillers though unless you don't need them. i don't strongly advocate cheek fillers but jaw, most people could benefit greatly from.

roids and a gym membership can be good

or a hair system if needed

a lot of good skin treatments can be had for under 1k. peels, lasers, etc. what you need will be highly specific person to person. I could probably benefit greatly from TCA peels.

pretty much any non-surgical looksmax is around 1k or well under, at least for one 'dose.' hair systems need to be replaced, fillers, need to be adjusted, etc.which will cost hundreds each time.

teeth whitening can be pretty good, i wouldn't rate it higher than fillers though. but it's pretty easy and simple. with things like roids or fillers you need a lot of other research, find the right stuff or doctor, etc. teeth whitening basically just find a place that does it and drop some money and you're done a couple hours later.

if someone gave me some sort of 1k looksmaxxing gift card and it needed to work as well as possible i'd get a hair system. but i already have some things like surgery, retin-a and other skinmaxxing stuff, gym equipment, teeth whitening kits, light makeup, etc.

i think there's two options if you want the best bang for your buck. either fix your worst flaw or strengthen your best feature to the point where it halos you majorly by being insanely good. for most incels getting rid of their worst flaw will probably help them more.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, jjm4765, Kade and 2 others
it's fillers though unless you don't need them. i don't strongly advocate cheek fillers but jaw, most people could benefit greatly from.

roids and a gym membership can be good

or a hair system if needed

a lot of good skin treatments can be had for under 1k. peels, lasers, etc. what you need will be highly specific person to person. I could probably benefit greatly from TCA peels.

pretty much any non-surgical looksmax is around 1k or well under, at least for one 'dose.' hair systems need to be replaced, fillers, need to be adjusted, etc.which will cost hundreds each time.

teeth whitening can be pretty good, i wouldn't rate it higher than fillers though. but it's pretty easy and simple. with things like roids or fillers you need a lot of other research, find the right stuff or doctor, etc. teeth whitening basically just find a place that does it and drop some money and you're done a couple hours later.

if someone gave me some sort of 1k looksmaxxing gift card and it needed to work as well as possible i'd get a hair system. but i already have some things like surgery, retin-a and other skinmaxxing stuff, gym equipment, teeth whitening kits, light makeup, etc.

i think there's two options if you want the best bang for your buck. either fix your worst flaw or strengthen your best feature to the point where it halos you majorly by being insanely good. for most incels getting rid of their worst flaw will probably help them more.
Yeah teeth whitening is the easiest, lowest effort looksmax there is. Just go to any dentist that offers zoom teeth whitening.

Surprising more men don't get it done tbh, I see so many yellowed-out teeth every day.
unironically Testosterone

FUck the 2nd hoe. A literal FTM tranny mogs me into the next dimension. My cortisol levels are maxed out.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Dermapen

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and jjm4765
$1k you can do a lot, but what you should do is specific to you!

All soft maxxing

Gym membership, roids, nice clothes, teeth whitening, melanotan2, mastic gum, minoxidil, finasteride, MDMA for socialmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765 and Kade
Apart from fillers what's the best thing you can do with 1000 dollars
dermintor 2, red light therapy

supplements k2, zinc, mg etc

gym ( roids if u want)

facepuller

other shit as well

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
dermintor 2, red light therapy

supplements k2, zinc, mg etc

gym ( roids if u want)

facepuller

other shit as well

Magnesium is great. Take around 750 mg a day. For me it legit felt like I started taking NT pills, my anxiety melted away and it felt like I was 10 years less tired of the world and stressed out and anxious. Helps me stay asleep longer. Give you weird dreams and sometimes weird poops but whatever, worth it. If you really care you can adjust the dosage to not have weird poops but I usually don't bother lol.

• +1
Reactions: ImASlayer, Chadelite and jjm4765