Best Looksmaxes for Teenagers.

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Here's everything I know you should be doing (Looksmaxing) if you're going through puberty or if you are a teenager, add more suff that is not listed here.
  • Mewing
  • Sufficient chewing and usage of the jaws while growing up
  • Proper nutrition and good hormonal profile. Here I recommend performing DNA tests to optimize the diet, I.e DNAFit or CircleDNA
  • Exercising or playing sports. The most important are Basketball and Swimming
  • The importance of sleeping at least 8 hours a day with quality
  • Non-toxic environment that does not inhibit your growth. That is, relatively clean air, not regularly eating or drinking things that are contaminated with heavy metals and plastics or other chemicals, not living in a dirty city/room, regularly spending some time in nature, etc.
  • Good oral posture (Mewing & Nasal-breathing). Here I recommend the GOPex program by Dr. Sandra Kahn (https://forwardontics.square.site/product/online-consultation-with-dr-sandra-kahn/5)
  • Good body posture and alignment (from head-to-toe). Here I highly recommend getting the appliance Starecta™ in order to restore the height of your teeth and therefore, restore the position of your jaws.
  • Tongue-tie release
  • BioBloc™ & MyoBrace™ (Palatal Expansion & Oral motor dysfunctions-corrector). See your ortho for one
  • Bimax Protaction Face-puller for Forward-pulling (will literally do Mewing and Face-pulling for you). Here I recommend "BOW" from Forwardontics®. See your ortho for one
  • Buteyko breathing along with MYOTAPE™ (if you don't have severe problems like a deviated septum or sleep apnea. Here I might recommend the use of machines like CPAP or proceed surgically, consult your doctor)
  • The importance of not obtaining dental extractions/retractions or the use of orthodontic appliances
In general, go to a good Orthotropist/Myotherapist or Myologist (you have the example of Dr. Sandra Kahn and Drs. Mew, you also have the option to book a consultation with them online) to guide that growth and development. If you don't have access to the pros, you're in the right place (Looksmax.org). Most of these things are intended to prevent future problems as well as promote proper growth and overall development.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ellisadrian, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 8771 and 7 others
Save this post for when you have children and you want Looksmax them, it's brutal how the new generations are going to mog everyone.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ripikke, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
trenbolone enanthate

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
never heard of starecta before I have very asymmetrical face so I'll look into it.

I'm 90% sure my asymmetry is because of a shorter left ramus tho so probably wont work for me

I ain’t reading all that, the answer is test tren & ai

• +1
Reactions: Polar
Anti-aging too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
never heard of starecta before I have very asymmetrical face so I'll look into it.

I'm 90% sure my asymmetry is because of a shorter left ramus tho so probably wont work for me
I am 99,99% sure that your asymmetries, mine and that of others are caused or rather, they are postural compensations. I also have a more larger/longer ramus and I fully believe that by using this appliance I will be able to reposition my jaws and fix this.

Anti-aging too
Just give them 0,005% Tretinoin starting in early childhood, the only difference between tretinoin-concentrations is how fast they will work. You’ll have to apply on them for months and years to maintain the glow effect, so it doesn’t really matter which one you choose as speed becomes irrelevant over the years.

This alone will do the most along with nutrition (it will provide you with collagen and elastin), but you can also consider using sunscreen on them and exposing them to the sun bare-chested at midday or around 11:30 a.m. - 14:00 p.m. (ideally around 12 when the sun is 90° from the ground and directly above) between 2 and 7 times a week to get enough Vitamin D.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Here's everything I know you should be doing (Looksmaxing) if you're going through puberty or if you are a teenager, add more suff that is not listed here.
  • Mewing
  • Proper nutrition and good hormonal profile. Here I recommend performing DNA tests to optimize the diet, I.e DNAFit or CircleDNA
  • Non-toxic environment that does not inhibit your growth. That is, relatively clean air, not regularly eating or drinking things that are contaminated with heavy metals and plastics or other chemicals, not living in a dirty city/room, regularly spending some time in nature, etc.
  • Good oral posture (Mewing & Nasal-breathing). Here I recommend the GOPex program by Dr. Sandra Kahn (https://forwardontics.square.site/product/online-consultation-with-dr-sandra-kahn/5)
  • Good body posture and alignment (from head-to-toe). Here I highly recommend getting the appliance Starecta™ in order to restore the height of your teeth and therefore, restore the position of your jaws.
  • Tongue-tie release
  • BioBloc™ & MyoBrace™ (Palatal Expansion & Oral motor dysfunctions-corrector). See your ortho for one
  • Bimax Protaction Face-puller for Forward-pulling (will literally do Mewing and Face-pulling for you). Here I recommend "BOW" from Forwardontics®. See your ortho for one
  • Buteyko breathing along with MYOTAPE™ (if you don't have severe problems like a deviated septum or sleep apnea. Here I might recommend the use of machines like CPAP or proceed surgically, consult your doctor)
  • The importance of not obtaining dental extractions/retractions or the use of orthodontic appliances
In general, go to a good Orthotropist/Myotherapist or Myologist (you have the example of Dr. Sandra Kahn and Drs. Mew, you also have the option to book a consultation with them online) to guide that growth and development. If you don't have access to the pros, you're in the right place (Looksmax.org). Most of these things are intended to prevent future problems as well as promote proper growth and overall development.
much love boyo <33

• Love it
Reactions: ascension!
Save this post for when you have children and you want Looksmax them, it's brutal how the new generations are going to mog everyone.
real talk
my son is getting looksmaxxed fresh out the womb 😹

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and ascension!
should you get all those orthotropic appliances if you breastfeed your kid make him chew hard foods and teach it correct posture from young age (tongue+body)?

• Mewing
  • Tongue-tie release
love you bro

quick question did you ever have braces or invisalign yet

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
  • Mewing
  • Tongue-tie release
Have you used the Bimax Protrusion Face Forward or have any results on kids you can show?