Best looksmaxxing guides or tips or threads for brown people or brown Indians specifically??

KaiserSchlatt6969

KaiserSchlatt6969

Iron
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Patrick Bateman morning routine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rg1235, Arditi, Kristin and 5 others
I dont know really but bleachmaxxing, colored lenses might help if you want to look whiter?

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and midlatinocel
depends how brown we're talkin here

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Emiqrox
just dont go down the bleaching path its fucking stupid and has more risks than benefits. healthy skin is attractive, no matter the color.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Mogger, zura, Deleted member 23218 and 6 others
Fashionmax and keep hair in shape mainly

just dont go down the bleaching path its fucking stupid and has more risks than benefits. healthy skin is attractive, no matter the color.
Don’t listen to him OP, the Whiter the better!!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 23218 and 3 others
the whiter, the better

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 23218 and 2 others
I dont know really but bleachmaxxing, colored lenses might help if you want to look whiter?
sadly there is no good skin lightening tutorials on here. I don't wanna take the risk and end up looking like Michael Jackson jfl

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 23218
sendhil Ramamurthy is shitskin but looks good
Exceptions do not disprove the rule, plus he would look better with lighter skin

• +1
Reactions: zura, lightskinbengali and Emiqrox
Exceptions do not disprove the rule, plus he would look better with lighter skin
yeah this is true. With light skin and blue eyes he would teramog all pajeets, he has very European bone structure. He also looks like a dark-skinned Henry Cavill.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
yeah this is true. With light skin and blue eyes he would teramog all pajeets, he has very European bone structure. He also looks like a dark-skinned Henry Cavill.
I’d say dark green would suit him better, but yes indeed

• +1
>indian
>tips

geomaxx back to india or arrangedmarriagemax

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Already semi-over due to pheno unless you have colored eyes with decent bone structure. Dark skinned indians Sendhil look mogger because of undertones, but if you are pretty much black then you could try to look like one.

• +1
Yes but it doesn’t work with most curry undertones, even if lightskinned
Why? Im not really knowledgeable with eye color to skin tone ratio shit anyways

• +1
dont worry, your parents will buy a wife for you for 4 cows

Why? Im not really knowledgeable with eye color to skin tone ratio shit anyways
Just looks uncanny with brown undertones imo

Like Jay shetty for ex

IMG 1031

Looks a bit uncanny with turquoise eyes. His wife’s light green eyes pair with her undertones better

• +1

Like Jay shetty for ex

View attachment 2259506

Looks a bit uncanny with turquoise eyes. His wife’s light green eyes pair with her undertones better
do blue eyes look good with a tan/light brown skin?

• +1
Her eyes are way more appealing tbh

• +1
do blue eyes look good with a tan/light brown skin?
They look better with a more golden tan hue, not light brown curry skintone

• +1
Get a tan, dont try to make urself whiter it looks fucking stupid, Longer hair maybe get a bit of a perm for some light curls, start to actually take good care of your hair too make it look glossy and soft, start a skincare routine or acutane, exfoliate your lips, maybe start use minox on ur eyebrows im not on it but maybe it could be used on eyelashes too, ive also never tried it but volufiline on under eyes for some more support might work, start on a vitamin D and iron supplement (most brown people in the west dont have enough of either due to diet and skin tone) and finally go to the gym.

This is basically the best possible guide more tailored towards indians because trying to look white will make you look uncanny just ethnic maxx

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

Like Jay shetty for ex

View attachment 2259506

Jay shetty has no undertone tbh, it still looks exotic though, but he'd look better with hazel or maybe green eyes

Reincarnation

So many subhumans think they’re Patrick Bateman or Batman JFL
If the specimen has bateman or tate as their avi I automatically assume the suhuman behind that account is a dysgenic freak

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24586
If the specimen has bateman or tate as their avi I automatically assume the suhuman behind that account is a dysgenic freak
Don’t forget the travis taxi driver or Batman ones JFL

They watched too many TikTok edits of those characters and think they’ll be able to become some white sigma :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Don’t forget the travis taxi driver or Batman ones JFL

They watched too many TikTok edits of those characters and think they’ll be able to become some white sigma :feelskek:
Indeed, saar.
6AD75FA7 0521 454A 89CD 00748B8740C6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24586
So many subhumans think they’re Patrick Bateman or Batman JFL
I already told you I set it as my pfp cause I wanted to match the vibe of the forum retard;I haven’t even watched American psycho nor do I think I look like Bateman