best looksmaxxing things for 17yr old in puberty

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
so far i do vit c 500mg 1 or 2 a day, vit d3 like 1000mg 2 or 1 a day. zinc 50 mg 1 every few days, one a day mens i take one a day, and have 500mg niacin comiing in which iill take one a day before bed after not eating for 3 hrs and i think ill do 4 weeks on 2 off so dont get used to it, also still trying to be more active and run and use my weights more

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
so far i do vit c 500mg 1 or 2 a day, vit d3 like 1000mg 2 or 1 a day. zinc 50 mg 1 every few days, one a day mens i take one a day, and have 500mg niacin comiing in which iill take one a day before bed after not eating for 3 hrs and i think ill do 4 weeks on 2 off so dont get used to it, also still trying to be more active and run and use my weights more
How are you still in puberty

How are you still in puberty
im still growing taller and bigger and voice still cracks and gettig deeper also cant grow full beard yet and that runs in family idk when i hit pubruty id guess 11 or 12 idk

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite, Ethnicope and Almu
Just get wraparound neck implants with Eppley

• JFL
Reactions: Futility and Almu
do mewing hard
chew lots of gums
lift weights 3-6 times a week
sleep 8-10 hours per night
don't stress much
other supplements u can take: omega 3, magnesium, ashwagandha, creatine

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite and Ethnicope
do mewing hard
chew lots of gums
lift weights 3-6 times a week
sleep 8-10 hours per night
don't stress much
other supplements u can take: omega 3, magnesium, ashwagandha, creatine
thanks can i buy creatine pills or powder and how should i dose those things
i never got this

how do you IDGAFmaxx?
fr

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
thanks can i buy creatine pills or powder and how should i dose those things

fr
buy creatine monohydrate and take 5g everyday, but if you are predisposed to balding it's possible that creatine can accelerate that, if you're not predisposed to it then you are safe to take it.

i never got this

how do you IDGAFmaxx?
idk, just become low inhib,
when i was younger i used to be giga high inhib and stress so much over things like grades in school, just accept things the way they are and don't overthink, even talking to people was stressful to me.

If you have lots of stress in everyday life you can do mindfulness meditation, take ashwagandha, have hobbies that relax you, etc
Also do stuff that get you out of your comfort zone, over time you'll care less and less and become lower inhib.

Knowing how many chances I had with girls when i was younger but too high inhib to make a move makes me sad tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
im still growing taller and bigger and voice still cracks and gettig deeper also cant grow full beard yet and that runs in family idk when i hit pubruty id guess 11 or 12 idk
same for me

i hit puberty at 14

always get high voice cracks

lifefule

buy creatine monohydrate and take 5g everyday, but if you are predisposed to balding it's possible that creatine can accelerate that, if you're not predisposed to it then you are safe to take it.

idk, just become low inhib,
when i was younger i used to be giga high inhib and stress so much over things like grades in school, just accept things the way they are and don't overthink, even talking to people was stressful to me.

If you have lots of stress in everyday life you can do mindfulness meditation, take ashwagandha, have hobbies that relax you, etc
Also do stuff that get you out of your comfort zone, over time you'll care less and less and become lower inhib.

Knowing how many chances I had with girls when i was younger but too high inhib to make a move makes me sad tbh.
what do you think about taking ashwagandha before social gathering (nights out, dates)?

what do you think about taking ashwagandha before social gathering (nights out, dates)?
i'm not sure about that but I think ashwagandha's effect is not like caffeine, it's not something that has instant effect but it works over time when you take it everyday
you can still experiment taking it before social gatherings tho

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
i'm not sure about that but I think ashwagandha's effect is not like caffeine, it's not something that has instant effect but it works over time when you take it everyday
ok thanks, thought it's like the pill in limitless haha

• JFL
Reactions: gymislife
you can still experiment taking it before social gatherings tho
what do you think of 20 to 25mg of creatine a day i saw it can boost dht whih helps face althought it can maybe cause balding idk if balding is in my genetic my dad is bald and his dad but everyone else on my mom side had full head of hair even on deathbed (rip grandpa)

what do you think of 20 to 25mg of creatine a day i saw it can boost dht whih helps face althought it can maybe cause balding idk if balding is in my genetic my dad is bald and his dad but everyone else on my mom side had full head of hair even on deathbed (rip grandpa)
what some people do is have a loading phase of 20 grams daily for 1 week then continue with 5g a day, you can do that

Melatonin
Peptides
Gymcel

JFL

START HEIGHTMAXXING

AND GET A FACEPULLER