Best majors for college for maximum $$$

Deleted member 11370

Deleted member 11370

Sphinx
Now I don't have all the answers for this but I'll post what I think and you guys should too.

Now we got to establish some ground rules

1- How much money it makes
2- How long does it take for you to start making the big bucks, for example (doctors take long)
3- how easy is it to raise through the work ladder
4- how much status does the job give you?, for example the status of a janitor/surgeon is not the same.

Now based on the guidelines above I believe going into engineering is the best fit in the country i live in to be exact ChemE, then after a couple of years double major and get business major.

Then u can ascend and betabuxx for life :)))

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
ascend and betabux don't go together greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11537 and Deleted member 8853
Jfl if you make all of that money why should you betabuxx just surgerymaxx and someone will maybe then love you for real.

Jfl if you make all of that money why should you betabuxx just surgerymaxx and someone will maybe then love you for real.
That ain’t real love, that’s based on a bunch of surgical procedures, seems very fucking superficial to me

That ain’t real love, that’s based on a bunch of surgical procedures, seems very fucking superficial to me
Jfl are you one of those bluepilled normies who says that plastic surgery is shallow superficial and stupid and expect people to love you for your "personality"

Jfl are you one of those bluepilled normies who says that plastic surgery is shallow superficial and stupid and expect people to love you for your "personality"
Nah I don’t believe in love, I’m gonna have 4 wives and be a based sheikh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10686
janitor phd tbh ngl tbh ngl tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Ponder
Whatever best works for you then. Do as you see fit.
You're a cool guy man. I like you greycel. I know you will inevitably become inactive (bcos too normal) and drop in from time to time because leaving this site is impossible.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
You're a cool guy man. I like you greycel. I know you will inevitably become inactive (bcos too normal) and drop in from time to time because leaving this site is impossible.
Not to say I'm not normal I'd say I fit into that category or "less active" bcos this site is weird.

Yeah ikr. I have other things to deal with. Like making money for my surgeries.

Btw. When will i change from greycel to colorcel

Finance engineering economics accounting (bachelors)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6273
Yeah ikr. I have other things to deal with. Like making money for my surgeries.

Btw. When will i change from greycel to colorcel
After (x) amount of posts I think, I don't know what that number is tbh. I'm being honest seem like a solid bloke idk why you seem to be the only other guy that seems to see it how I do.

After (x) amount of posts I think, I don't know what that number is tbh. I'm being honest seem like a solid bloke idk why you seem to be the only other guy that seems to see it how I do.
Well nevermind then. I'll get there in time