Best Male Rhinoplasty in Russia?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Anyone know the best rhinoplasty surgeon in Russia that won’t give me a feminine nose? The rhinoplasty quote I got in US is $12k. JFL at paying $12k for a 1 hour surgery.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and NormieKilla
12k for rhinoplasty?
My rhinoplasty was 5.500€ in germany and the result is quite promising.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
in RU just fly to turkey. they cost around 3500 euros for a good one

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, CursedOne and The Bleach Pill
go to turkey, dr suleyman tas charges 4k I think buti ts worth it.

in RU just fly to turkey. they cost around 3500 euros for a good one
go to turkey, dr suleyman tas charges 4k I think buti ts worth it.
I live in USA but am from Russia and speak the language so it would be convenient to go there as it will be cheaper and I will be able to communicate there.

I feel like if I go to Turkey they will not be experienced with a white guy's nose and harmony.

I live in USA but am from Russia and speak the language so it would be convenient to go there as it will be cheaper and I will be able to communicate there.

I feel like if I go to Turkey they will not be experienced with a white guy's nose and harmony.
there are dozens of white people undergoing rhinoplasty in turkey. thats utter bullshit.
do you have thick skin?

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1

so many people in EU go turkey for rhino. im going in december. the good surgeons speak english perfectly

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and CursedOne
there are dozens of white people undergoing rhinoplasty in turkey. thats utter bullshit.
do you have thick skin?
My skin is thick on the tip but the rest isn't. All of the before and afters of Dr Suleyman are Middle Eastern or Mediterranean.

so many people in EU go turkey for rhino. im going in december. the good surgeons speak english perfectly
Who are you going to? What's your pheno and nose shape? I might go to Turkey too but it would be out of the way to fly there and stay for a minimum of 3 weeks..

12k for rhinoplasty?
The doctor is one of the top in the country and his before and afters look very good and there are lots of them for young males as opposed to most surgeons having a handful. I need a big change for my nose so it might be worth it to pay a bit extra.

Who are you going to? What's your pheno and nose shape? I might go to Turkey too but it would be out of the way to fly there and stay for a minimum of 3 weeks..
i will pm picture of nose and surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Let's go to Iran bro. Dr Mohebbi is the best especially if you have a thick nose. Very natural results.

Let's go to Iran bro. Dr Mohebbi is the best especially if you have a thick nose. Very natural results.
I remember you were looking for rhino surgeoun who can fix your bulb nose. Have you found decent one?

I remember you were looking for rhino surgeoun who can fix your bulb nose. Have you found decent one?
Yes man, Dr Alireza Mohebbi from Tehran. See his IG pictures. He's one of rarest surgeon who give natural results and well-tailored rhinoplasty according to someone's face.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
12k for rhinoplasty?
welcher arzt?
ich mach auch bald, in hamburg bei dr kovacevic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back