best maxo surgeon Europe

O

one job away

Kraken
so far I know of dr. z and raffani.

dr. z looked solid at first but he doesnt get as much praise as raffani on other forums.

anyone knows more ?

Probably Joe

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

raffani has astonishing results damn.
I'm close to z tho and having to travel to Italy/live there multiple times idk.

any opinions?

raffani has astonishing results damn.
I'm close to z tho and having to travel to Italy/live there multiple times idk.

any opinions?
depends what surgery you need

also I heard italian
surgeons are a bit racist to non Italians lol

depends what surgery you need
will have consultation with a surgeon soon. will get scans and everything I can. how do I know what I need ? I just read z trys to mask ccw rotation with genio. how do I know I need actual ccw tho ? how do I consult a surgeon far away ?

will have consultation with a surgeon soon. will get scans and everything I can. how do I know what I need ? I just read z trys to mask ccw rotation with genio. how do I know I need actual ccw tho ? how do I consult a surgeon far away ?
you need to consult at least 3 different surgeons before u make a move

everything else would be low iq

• +1
Reactions: one job away
you need to consult at least 3 different surgeons before u make a move

everything else would be low iq
personal consultation? or via internet ? currently I have 0 scans. nothing at all. is it enough to send raffani the future scans ? how does it work ?

personal consultation? or via internet ? currently I have 0 scans. nothing at all. is it enough to send raffani the future scans ? how does it work ?
make a consultation with your local maxfac and get a scan. then consult with 2 surgeons of the linked thread. some do online consultations some dont. you have to find out. choose the one who you feel the most comfortable with

for normal double jaw surgery procedures you often dont need to travel far. every surgeon can do that. its their bread and butter business. if you need downgrafting etc then you might have to travel.

• +1
Reactions: one job away