BEST METHOD TO NEVER GET CAUGHT W CONTACTS

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
1) Go few shades lighter. Like if ur T50, do T17.

2) if somebody asks how did you get lighter eyes: say I just whitened my sclera using lumify ir some other sclera whitener. Lie to them it makes the illusion of lighter eyes.

Genius am i right?

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop, MoggingProspect, chudlite and 3 others
what if i go from T50 to A10 saar

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and chudlite
not a genius

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and thebuffdon690

2) if somebody asks how did you get lighter eyes: say I just whitened my sclera using lumify ir some other sclera whitener. Lie to them it makes the illusion of lighter eyes.

Genius am i right?
Bump… i just gave u the best thing possible

Genius am i right?
Bunp rep me

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
what green shade should i get if my natural is hazel

Dumbass. You can easily find natural looking contacts which are no where near the same shade as your real eye colour? No one is gonna notice unless they already knew you

I literally wear green eye contacts as a PaKi and not once have I been caught out by strangers, most people have no idea.

Dumbass. You can easily find natural looking contacts which are no where near the same shade as your real eye colour? No one is gonna notice unless they already knew you
"Unless they already know you."

That's the problem. People who know you are gonna notice that you're wearing colored contacts.
Ideally you'd want NO ONE to know.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
What's better for T50? Light brown or dark-medium green? I don't think any shade of blue or light green is an option, but these two seem doable.

what are the extreme limits that a t50 can larp as?

made a morph of myself with green and it looks great but can i get away with it?

what are the extreme limits that a t50 can larp as?

made a morph of myself with green and it looks great but can i get away with it?
T17, if your w ppl you kinda know and they’re close w u

But new place, club or smth do smth drastic who gives af

• +1
Reactions: MoggingProspect
What's better for T50? Light brown or dark-medium green? I don't think any shade of blue or light green is an option, but these two seem doable.
T17 brah

• +1
Reactions: MoggingProspect

Genius am i right?
BUMP BC THIS THREAD IS A LIFE SAVER

IMG 5785

What color are zayn's eyes? They look T30 to me but I've heard people say T17. He has to colouring that I'm trying to go for

"Unless they already know you."

That's the problem. People who know you are gonna notice that you're wearing colored contacts.
Ideally you'd want NO ONE to know.
Well obviously how tf do u expect to change eye colour without someone you know noticing, lmfao

just tell you used el bastardo lightening method !

Well obviously how tf do u expect to change eye colour without someone you know noticing, lmfao
it's easy? Just wear a contact that's the same color, just a bit lighter.
If you have dark blue eyes (A60), get medium blue contacts (A40).
If you have dark brown eyes (T50) get medium brown contacts (T20).
It won't make a HUGE difference, but that's the point. It'll be subtle enough to the point that no one will notice.
Eye lightness is everything.

I
it's easy? Just wear a contact that's the same color, just a bit lighter.
If you have dark blue eyes (A60), get medium blue contacts (A40).
If you have dark brown eyes (T50) get medium brown contacts (T20).
It won't make a HUGE difference, but that's the point. It'll be subtle enough to the point that no one will notice.
Eye lightness is everything.
I have a secret to tell you: people will definitely still notice lmao. And if they don’t then the colour change was completely pointless

I

I have a secret to tell you: people will definitely still notice lmao. And if they don’t then the colour change was completely pointless
I doubt people would notice. Pretty much no one can remember your shade of eye color. The only thing they remember is whether it's brown, green, or blue.
It would be more on the pointless side, but it's still worth it imo. Lighter eyes make your eyes look wider set and also make your eyelashes more visible. Even if the color is unnoticeable, your perceived eye area will be better. Even if they don't notice the color, they'd probably notice the eyelashes or something.
This is a good cope for me because I have super long eyelashes but T50s so I can barely see the lashes.

I doubt people would notice. Pretty much no one can remember your shade of eye color. The only thing they remember is whether it's brown, green, or blue.
It would be more on the pointless side, but it's still worth it imo. Lighter eyes make your eyes look wider set and also make your eyelashes more visible. Even if the color is unnoticeable, your perceived eye area will be better. Even if they don't notice the color, they'd probably notice the eyelashes or something.
This is a good cope for me because I have super long eyelashes but T50s so I can barely see the lashes.
I don’t give a fuck if my eyes appear wider set it’s the measurement that matters and that doesn’t change lol

I don’t give a fuck if my eyes appear wider set it’s the measurement that matters and that doesn’t change lol
The actual measurement is obviously the main importance but the perceived closeness is important as well.
Your eyes will simply look further apart with lighter eyes.
Ian somerhalder with dark brown eyes would look like cyclops.

The actual measurement is obviously the main importance but the perceived closeness is important as well.
Your eyes will simply look further apart with lighter eyes.
Ian somerhalder with dark brown eyes would look like cyclops.
Can u do a morph of that?

Genius am i right?
Until somebody punches you in the eye and kicks you and half of the lense gets destroyed