Best Mewing Threads pt1

mug

mug

Kraken
i believe mewing can work overtime because the theory makes sense and you can feel it in your face when you mew... heres some threads that are good to read when exploring this topic...

• +1
Reactions: raabla, sqwertyl and cc_7373
The article you posted is actually good and science based, the rest idk

• +1
Reactions: mug
The article you posted is actually good and science based, the rest idk
people need to see these esp for deep bite... not touching molars is important for fixing it...

according to john mew himself and i have deep bite so i will try this

Yeah, I think we need more discussion on legitimate results from adults as well. This forum is way too focused on surgery. Not saying surgery is not worthwhile, but there should be more discussion around other complementary methods.

• +1
people need to see these esp for deep bite... not touching molars is important for fixing it...

according to john mew himself and i have deep bite so i will try this
Its also important to jut/touch incisors so that you dont damage your tmj

Yeah, I think we need more discussion on legitimate results from adults as well. This forum is way too focused on surgery. Not saying surgery is not worthwhile, but there should be more discussion around other complementary methods.
i think mewing works because ive seen some changes and can actually feel it working.

i think looksmaxxing where you do it naturally is the best

• +1
Reactions: raabla
There is some guy who does research into these, for adults, has a few frameworks and theories which are indirectly proved by different stufies

• +1
Reactions: sqwertyl and mug
not according to john mew
Because you maxilla wont have support i think he said which i doubt matters, also just perma jutting wont fix your overbite, maybe induced teeth eruption+expansion too

• +1
Because you maxilla wont have support i think he said which i doubt matters, also just perma jutting wont fix your overbite, maybe induced teeth eruption+expansion too
im trying to fix my deep bite so i can mew properly... im glad mewing is mainstream so we can get some real answers instead of shooting in the dark

He says he has a way to fix overbite, fixed his own too, check his before and after if you want
Heres his website have talked to him before cool guy

• +1
Good thread and username also I feel like I use to see everyone talk about mewing on tiktok and stuff but after looksmax got famous everyone just started shitting on it, I personally seen changes in asymmetry from doing it but that could be from focusing on posture while doing it

• +1