No exceptions

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5875, sytyl and 1 other person
haven't watched the show

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MrGlutton and Hozay
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 8576 and 1 other person
dn watch but repping and bumping

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
low t if you didnt skip the opening

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 9072

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: justadude and Hozay
dn watch but repping and bumping
artworks-000061393977-3u3s4d-t500x500.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
How dare you tbh
ngl i liked watching them here and there but if im just binging episodes like i usually did i always skip

• Love it
It's crazy to me that ppl haven't seen naruto, its a must see tbh
All the cringe shit I see the fans doing kinda puts me off. Guess I should give it a chance though.

• +1
Reactions: justadude
All the cringe shit I see the fans doing kinda puts me off. Guess I should give it a chance though.
ignore them bro, you wont regret it

• +1
Reactions: Lux
naruto is a life changing show tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9355, Lux and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and justadude
The one where the guy was shouting "LEAP" "KILL"

• +1
op has god tier taste tbh

i actually listen to this in the gym

• Love it

nostalgic af op

• Love it
time flys by brotha
I wish I could go back in time and enjoy life as a kid.

rip

Whenever I rewatch 5ds, I feel like a loser since all the main characters are teenagers enjoying their lives while my life is pretty much me in my room

• So Sad

I really like the ending of this where naruto comes down
I read naruto in middle school simping for sakura and all she cares about is sasuke and thought damn naruto is just like me

• Love it

I really like the ending of this where naruto comes down

I read naruto in middle school simping for sakura and all she cares about is sasuke and thought damn naruto is just like me

literally used to listen to that opening like everyday during highschool. crazy

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
its actually based as hell, aesthetically elite, and pretty well constructed from a symbolic pov

some of the stuff in the last few arcs is messy and not very well executed but I unironically think it holds up really well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justadude and Hozay
its actually based as hell, aesthetically elite, and pretty well constructed from a symbolic pov

some of the stuff in the last few arcs is messy and not very well executed but I unironically think it holds up really well

I really hated how Naruto ended up being descendant of a chad ninja god so he was destined to do great things. Basically genes smh

• +1
I really hated how Naruto ended up being descendant of a chad ninja god so he was destined to do great things. Basically genes smh
sorry thats how life works bro
genetics and patrimony matter and they make for a better more compellingly human narrative
you want an underdog rock lee mogs the fuck out of naruto in that respect anyway

the whole idea of the weird misunderstood outsider (jew) without lineage being morally superior, transforming society with his revolutionary spirit, getting the white priincess, etc.etc. is JEWISH as fuck and the only reason why you think thats good is because its in every hollywood film ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Hozay
Sasuke Vs Naruto Fight GIF - SasukeVsNaruto Fight GIFs

• So Sad
Imagine watching chink cartoons

• WTF
memories bro.. fuck
mans naruto went the fuck off on sasuke here tbh, sasuke thought the whole fight was going to be a breeze

• +1
mans naruto went the fuck off on sasuke here tbh, sasuke thought the whole fight was going to be a breeze
Never gonna forget seeing that fight for the first time when i was younger man.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
original naruto was good. shippuden is a clusterfuck. so much potential only to be ruined by poor writing. good example on how to destroy your own world building.

• +1
original naruto was good. shippuden is a clusterfuck. so much potential only to be ruined by poor writing. good example on how to destroy your own world building.
best part about shippuden was pain arc and akatsuki parts lol

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake
best part about shippuden was pain arc and akatsuki parts lol
true. it's funny how some villans have an actual canonical backstory whereas sakura, the main female character, doesn't.

true. it's funny how some villans have an actual canonical backstory whereas sakura, the main female character, doesn't.
she was my female anime crush ngl when I was a kid. I used to imagine myself as sasuke etc..

brutal ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
she was my female anime crush ngl when I was a kid. I used to imagine myself as sasuke etc..

brutal ngl.
i think she represents the women of today well. she loves an abusive sasuke that tried to kill her multiple times, just cause of looks.

i think she represents the women of today well. she loves an abusive sasuke that tried to kill her multiple times, just cause of looks.
I dont blame her lol.

Imagine if it were the other way around. Im pretty sure a guy would take an abusive stacy over a femcel looking foid.

Its just nature. Nature itself is cruel but Marxists deny this and cope.

I felt like Naruto was high bf for some reaso like his cheeks were chubby or something. If he had a more slim face likes sasukes and got rid of those whiskers, he would prob mog sasuke due to coloring halo etc.