Reactions: her, HighIQcel and Deleted member 5143
who mogs ? sasuke or naruto ?

Naruto openings suck. Mogged by AoT openings:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AlexHeally and HighIQcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
itachi looks a bit too feminine, kiba would do well in the west.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
I like the opening with the silhouette song

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
Bruh are you denying what I said? The only interesting thing about Naruto was Itachi and Pain. The rest of the story is "muh I need to get stronger to make Sasuke return to the village". Boring asf.

• +1
Bruh are you denying what I said? The only interesting thing about Naruto was Itachi and Pain. The rest of the story is "muh I need to get stronger to make Sasuke return to the village". Boring asf.
dont u dare to speak about ma boy sasuke like that
sasuke is the whole story, without him u cant imagine naruto anime

Huh? Naruto was my first anime, has a special place in my heart, and yes after the pain arc the show lost it flow and became a mess but still had good moments in the 4th great ninja war arc

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, laske.7 and Deleted member 3832
Huh? Naruto was my first anime, has a special place in my heart, and yes after the pain arc the show lost it flow and became a mess but still had good moments in the 4th great ninja war arc
I only watched it till the Pain saga and then stopped tbh. Only watched a few clips of the 4th great ninja war.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally and Deleted member 5143
I only watched it till the Pain saga and then stopped tbh. Only watched a few clips of the 4th great ninja war.
whos ur fav character?

Sasuke prolly, But I like naruto better tbh. Itachi mogs everyone imo
zabuza
oh i mean the Guy from Akatsuki with zombie eyed

• +1
Reactions: her
whos ur fav character?
Pain and Itachi tbh. I also like Sasuke in Boruto even though Boruto is a pretty disappointing series.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
Pain and Itachi tbh. I also like Sasuke in Boruto even though Boruto is a pretty disappointing series.
disappointing as fuck, i stopped watching it after 2 episodes jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Best anime of all time alongside Death Note.
I can't wait for the last season
Legit. Pain was indeed very detailed character with painful past and at least had some reasonable mature goals, unlike Obito and Madara with their "dream world"

• +1

Legit. Pain was indeed very detailed character with painful past and at least had some reasonable mature goals, unlike Obito and Madara with their "dream world"
as kids we love heroes, as adults we understand villains, im still not adult but i prefer sasuke over all

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
as kids we love heroes, as adults we understand villains, im still not adult but i prefer sasuke over all
Sasuke got beaten up so often, Killer Bee, Danzo, Deidara, he even would have lost to Itachi if Itachi had genuine intention of killing Sasuke.

Sasuke got beaten up so often, Killer Bee, Danzo, Deidara, he even would have lost to Itachi if Itachi had genuine intention of killing Sasuke.
killer be...i still dont know how lol
it was supposed to be easy fight

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
3136.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and laske.7

Death Note last season? The series had only 2 seasons. I don't think that Death Note is getting another season.

• +1
Death Note last season? The series had only 2 seasons. I don't think that Death Note is getting another season.
thoughts about death note? i may consider watching it if its good man?

thoughts about death note? i may consider watching it if its good man?
It's like one of the best anime out there. Imo it's the best of the best.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AlexHeally and laske.7
  • +1
will watch later, im curious af
Ask @HighIQcel and he will agree with the fact that Death Note is one of the greatest if not the best anime.

• +1
I meant AoT, season 4 will be the last season :feelswhy: I don't know how I will cope after the end of Aot.

• So Sad
I meant AoT, season 4 will be the last season :feelswhy: I don't know how I will cope after the end of Aot.
Me too. Season 4 will come out after 200 days or something though.

• Love it
  • +1
true mogger right here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and HighIQcel
zabuza
oh i mean the Guy from Akatsuki with zombie eyed
You mean deidara, he was handsome tbh. Neiji and hyuga clan are too tbh high class and elegeant.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143