best natural debloating method?

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
fuersomide / lasix is such a god send and works so well but unfortunately i have ran out, whats the best way to debloat in a couple days using natural methods

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Zeta
This is my most kept secret btw so be grateful you faggot.

The most natural way to lose weight and bloat is....not eating.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and lebronjames23
fuersomide / lasix is such a god send and works so well but unfortunately i have ran out, whats the best way to debloat in a couple days using natural methods
Drinking a lot of water eating bananas and doing cardio, green tea also helps. What’s the reason you’re bloated?

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and lebronjames23
Drinking a lot of water eating bananas and doing cardio, green tea also helps. What’s the reason you’re bloated?
i have desecnded hard the last month or two, scared to even go on dates now. ive gained fat and just overall more water retention from a shit diet and not gymming, hows your looksmaxxing going bro?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
eat less

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
i have desecnded hard the last month or two, scared to even go on dates now. ive gained fat and just overall more water retention from a shit diet and not gymming, hows your looksmaxxing going bro?
Shit man, makes me sad to hear. You should rot more on here and ascend :ROFLMAO:. I have been ascending fantastic and slaying a lot more. I’m starting to see the better days

• Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23
Shit man, makes me sad to hear. You should rot more on here and ascend :ROFLMAO:. I have been ascending fantastic and slaying a lot more. I’m starting to see the better days

mogger

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Zeta

post before and after ascension

• +1

i got into a ltr and started slacking was my problem lmao

holy fuck tho bro you look even better than when i last saw you, tan + hollow cheeks are looking insane

• +1
i got into a ltr and started slacking was my problem lmao

holy fuck tho bro you look even better than when i last saw you, tan + hollow cheeks are looking insane
Thanks dude, i also think ltrs are only worth it after your prime. Unless you of course meet a girl you actually really like for some reason. Slaying is better imo since we’re young

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and lebronjames23
Thanks dude, i also think ltrs are only worth it after your prime. Unless you of course meet a girl you actually really like for some reason. Slaying is better imo since we’re young
yeah you are right bro, i just didn't have much experience before ascending so i tend to get attached to girls really easily sadly

• +1
yeah you are right bro, i just didn't have much experience before ascending so i tend to get attached to girls really easily sadly
I understand you man.