• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, karbo, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
Testosterone and roids in general.

Propranolol.

Valerian.

Things that reduce serotonin.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 10107 and TsarTsar444
Phenibut. Very tangible and very noticeable mood uplift, and disintegrates anxiety into dust.

Get it from LiftMode.com, there’s promo codes floating around too (one I know is REDDIT10)

Other drugs work for anxiety like weed or Xanax, but Phenibut is very clean and easygoing compared to other drugs imo. And for me I only wanna smoke if I’m gonna chill tf out or socializing at a chill place, not in public.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Phenibut. Very tangible and very noticeable mood uplift, and disintegrates anxiety into dust.

Get it from LiftMode.com, there’s promo codes floating around too (one I know is REDDIT10)

Other drugs work for anxiety like weed or Xanax, but Phenibut is very clean and easygoing compared to other drugs imo. And for me I only wanna smoke if I’m gonna chill tf out or socializing at a chill place, not in public.
I want nootropics not drugs tho

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 2729
Its a big thing on /r/nootropics that’s where I found out about it. It works so well it’s almost like a drug but you do feel sober, it’s something you could for sure go to a job interview on, or meet your gfs mom etc

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Its a big thing on /r/nootropics that’s where I found out about it. It works so well it’s almost like a drug but you do feel sober, it’s something you could for sure go to a job interview on, or meet your gfs mom etc
What about ashwagandha?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5746
What about ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha is cool and might have nice like domino effects on your mood and mental space, but Phenibut just fucking gets it done and it feels clean and sober. It’s a hyped nootropic for a reason I’ve tried a lot of them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 5746 and TsarTsar444
Ashwagandha is cool and might have nice like domino effects on your mood and mental space, but Phenibut just fucking gets it done and it feels clean and sober. It’s a hyped nootropic for a reason I’ve tried a lot of them.
But i heard some people have no effects from phenibut, why is that

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
But i heard some people have no effects from phenibut, why is that
Idk, everybody is different. For me, when I’m on it and really feeling and it vibing with it, people that know me might ask me if I’m molly or something lol. I definitely feel it and fw it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and TsarTsar444
Idk, everybody is different. For me, when I’m on it and really feeling and it vibing with it, people that know me might ask me if I’m molly or something lol. I definitely feel it and fw it.
What dose do you take? 1g is a standard dose just saw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and warpsociety
What dose do you take? 1g is a standard dose just saw
1g-2g is standard based on personal preference. I tend to do more cause I just fw it lol

• +1
Phenibut - become a social god, improved mood - 1g
Modafinil - alertness, some extended focus - 100mg
Nicotine (pouches, gum, patch) - focus, memory- low doses; different for each product
a-GPC or other products that affect the cholinergic system - focus, memory, general cog - experiment with lower end doses
Amphetamine/Adderall - insane focus, alertness, memory - 5mg, nothing more, people who take more do it for the euphoria

Edit: fml didn't read "for anxiety" and wasted time writing about general nootropics.
Phenibut is the answer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Isn't phenibut similar to GHB, I used to take that a lot, it's like a lite version of alcohol, you feel relaxed and euphoric, the problem is it can be very addictive, you get no hangover from it like from alcohol after the effects wear off, so you'rer tempted to take it again and again.

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope, Deleted member 4797 and TsarTsar444
Isn't phenibut similar to GHB, I used to take that a lot, it's like a lite version of alcohol, you feel relaxed and euphoric, the problem is it can be very addictive, you get no hangover from it like from alcohol after the effects wear off, so you'rer tempted to take it again and again.
GHB is the devil but the best drug out there.

• Woah
Ghb light version of alcohol? I thought its much better then alcohol, like it gives low inhib of alcohol but doesn't make you emotionally numb, like a mild version of mdma

• So Sad
Ghb light version of alcohol? I thought its much better then alcohol, like it gives low inhib of alcohol but doesn't make you emotionally numb, like a mild version of mdma
No, alcohol is stronger, and it has better euphoria, at least for me. Also the effects increase if you drink more, while GHB just gets you more sedated and sleepy. For high anxiety-inducing social situations like parties or places with many people, nothing beats alcohol to lower inhibition and make you friendly and talkative, while GHB seems better suited for less stressful occasions like when you just chill out with a few close friends, at least this is my experience...

• +1
No, alcohol is stronger, and it has better euphoria, at least for me. Also the effects increase if you drink more, while GHB just gets you more sedated and sleepy. For high anxiety-inducing social situations like parties or places with many people, nothing beats alcohol to lower inhibition and make you friendly and talkative, while GHB seems better suited for less stressful occasions like when you just chill out with a few close friends, at least this is my experience...
But alcohol only produces euphoria in the first 30 minutes, after you body reaches homeostasis you just feel numb on it fee hours until it stops. I only drank it 3 times past summer, and i hate the emotional numbness from it

• So Sad
But alcohol only produces euphoria in the first 30 minutes, after you body reaches homeostasis you just feel numb on it fee hours until it stops. I only drank it 3 times past summer, and i hate the emotional numbness from it
You probably react different to it, I've met some people who hated alcohol because it just made them sleepy, I feel happy, euphoric and talkative for hours on alcohol.

You probably react different to it, I've met some people who hated alcohol because it just made them sleepy, I feel happy, euphoric and talkative for hours on alcohol.
But you are probably drinking constantly no? When i did drink it i would drink like a whole beer bottle in 15 minutes and would be euphoric for 1 hour, and then numb for the rest few hours

This is how gaba drugs are supposed to work tho, they don't produce euphoria

• So Sad
There is literally no way to differentiate clearly between nootropics and drugs tho. Phenibut is fucking legit

There is literally no way to differentiate clearly between nootropics and drugs tho. Phenibut is fucking legit
True but by drugs i mean stuff that harm you in the long term in a obvious way like benzos, ashwagandha or st john wort doesn't harm you

• So Sad
True but by drugs i mean stuff that harm you in the long term in a obvious way like benzos, ashwagandha or st john wort doesn't harm you
Well benzos can obviously get dangerous but Phenibut does no harm if you aren't a retard. If you want only the gay light stuff try L-Theanin btw

• +1
Well benzos can obviously get dangerous but Phenibut does no harm if you aren't a retard. If you want only the gay light stuff try L-Theanin btw
Ashwagandha?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2729
  • +1
Where do you buy phenibut

Does phenibut have a tolerance build up

Don’t you build tolerance to it pretty quickly tho ?

Yes that's why you shouldn't be retarded when using it jfl
So just use it couple of times a week and you won’t build a tolerance ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
So just use it couple of times a week and you won’t build a tolerance ?
If you wanna use it more than one day a week you gotta take 2-4 weeks off after. If you want to use it consistently not more than once every week.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 7580
only problem with phenibut is that it gets very hard to coom. best substance for socializing, but u can only dose moderately when ur with ur gf

coca cola

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope