want to get a nose like barrett.

think ill need nose tip reduction and alar base reduction

1097917 500w

pm me @facemaxxed

title.

want to get a nose like barrett.

think ill need nose tip reduction and alar base reduction

View attachment 102023
Do not understand why PSL goyim are for worship of this man Barrett, the reason he is so let his hair grow so long is to hide the fact that he doesn't have any backward head growth, therefore no Nephilim DNA.

I you ever get contact with him please advice to go elongatemaxx because he is so disgusting to look at nearly died.
An-elongated-head-was-an-ideal-of-beauty-among-the-Mangbetu-people-1930-small.jpg
iu

You need not worry about nose goyim, woman want to see backward head growth so she think you are descendant of Ancient Nephilim and want breed you right now for superior offspring genie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Ammonia Clouds, MD_Hopeful69 and 3 others
Do not understand why PSL goyim are for worship of this man Barrett, the reason he is so let his hair grow so long is to hide the fact that he doesn't have any backward head growth, therefore no Nephilim DNA.

I you ever get contact with him please advice to go elongatemaxx because he is so disgusting to look at nearly died.
An-elongated-head-was-an-ideal-of-beauty-among-the-Mangbetu-people-1930-small.jpg
iu

You need not worry about nose goyim, woman want to see backward head growth so she think you are descendant of Ancient Nephilim and want breed you right now for superior offspring genie.

I actually have this skull shape, and hate it

relax bro, youve had 20 surgeries already. enough is enough, youve developed bdd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and justanothergymcell
It seems like Rhino on Turkey is pretty good, not sure though

@Amnesia had this surgery before. Ask him.

/s

youve had 6, youre on your way to 7. with rhino youll have 8.

stop it, get some help

chin implant and my first rhino have been my only 2 real invasive face surgeries. The rest were minor (otoplasty, buccal removal, neck lipo etc)

chin implant and my first rhino have been my only 2 real invasive face surgeries. The rest were minor (otoplasty, buccal removal, neck lipo etc)
just tryna help man

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
Except the 27k you see paying eppley for 3 more, which are very invasive, unless you don't consider slicing open your whole face to put in 10 different pieces of silicone invasive.

There are plenty of surgeons who can do a rhinoplasty as per your request. There isn't some super rhino surgeon who is the only one you can trust with your requirements of anything like that.
Coming from the guy who thinks Eppley is the only surgeon who can do implants. This rhino guy is not a huge name and is among countless surgeons who do rhinoplasty. It is not an operation like implants where like only 20 doctors do them regularly and for some reason only one (Eppley) is some PSL god simply because marketing tactics.

Rhinoplasty is such a common operation. OP can literally use realself and find plenty to consult with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back