Best NT drug for severe social anxiety

deadlierblock18

deadlierblock18

Iron
Going to uni in less than a week and my anxiety has been through the fucking roof, what are some easy to access lowinhib drugs that won't turn me into a total retard. I've read that Propranolol and baclofen work great and are free from serious sides, any experience with it? Thanks in advance.

Going to uni in less than a week and my anxiety has been through the fucking roof, what are some easy to access lowinhib drugs that won't turn me into a total retard. I've read that Propranolol and baclofen work great and are free from serious sides, any experience with it? Thanks in advance.
shoelifts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, Akhi and PsychoDsk
Started going out to bars alone last year, then concerts, and just recently went to music festivals. It's simply a matter of exposure therapy.

Got over my fear of girls by working as a waiter with a staff of only waitresses. At first I was very shy but I was forced to get used to it and adapt so now when I see girls, there is no fear whatsoever, no shyness.

Exposure therapy is more helpful than any drug you can take.

• +1
Reactions: deadlierblock18
lyrica or phenibut

• +1
Weed or smth

• +1
Reactions: rishiiiiiop, Rzn and deadlierblock18
You can't fix it with drugs, you have to reprogram your mind with cognitive behavioural therapy

• +1
Last edited: