best nutritious foods for leanmaxxing?

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
I eat 4000 calories a day. need to leanmax but dont know how ppl get enough micronutrients eating 1800-2300 calories. pls respond

supplements

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
Look up nutrient dense list of foods anywhere
Skip stuff like carbs

• +1
no carb or very limit it and u fine

• +1
kiwis have some of the best nutrients for calories of any fruit.

• +1
Reactions: zille and Deleted member 28774
liver and heart

For carbs, steamed potatoes worked for me. Don't peel the potatoes, just clean it and steam the potato. Potato contains good amount of potassium, and fibers.

Last edited:
  • +1
fasting is the best method, tbh portion control and all that bs is too complicated, i just fast for the first like 10 hours of everyday. Also you should try protein shakes, protein fills you up and the shakes are pretty low calorie.

IMG 0337

these ones are my favorite, get the chocolate or vanilla

Since you are eating 4000 calories a day you should progressively get into a fast, so start off by skipping breakfast, after 2 weeks of that go to skipping snacks, after 2 weeks start skipping lunch.

Complex Carbs
Glucose is vital for glycolysis, the Krebs Cycle, ATP production, and optimal energy. Hence, complex carbohydrates (polysaccharides) are essential, with notable examples like brown rice, quinoa, oats, sweet potatoes, beans, lentils, etc. You can search complex-carb diets online
Fruits & Veggies
Carrots are high in β-Carotene, which is converted to Vitamin A (retinoid -> retinoic acid) which gives you top-tier skin. Bananas are high in potassium which helps regulate sodium levels + lower water retention. berries are antioxidants. Fruits and veggies are extremely important.

Protein
No need to elaborate, just consume 1-2g/kg

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and zille