Best online sources for tret ?

perkzz

perkzz

hhhhh
I got tretinoin from a pharmacy a couple weeks ago without prescription because I “left it at home” and the worker gave me it. I need a online source for tretinoin because they will probably catch on soon enough and tret is my saviour. i live in eu so one for eu would be good

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Solution
dbva
btw for physicians phone number and name do i put some random shit ? bc i obviously dont have a physician
just realized skinorac DOESNT actually ship to spain :lul:, try tretinoinworld.net if ur desperate, its where i got my tazarotene from but you gotta pay via their whatsapp which is sketch asf, but its just a thirdparty website so i didnt mind
go to another pharmacy and say the same thing bhai

I got tretinoin from a pharmacy a couple weeks ago without prescription because I “left it at home” and the worker gave me it. I need a online source for tretinoin because they will probably catch on soon enough and tret is my saviour. i live in eu so one for eu would be good
try goldpharma.com, they have a retarded ass UI thats barely managable to read but you will get through it, it says you need a prescription but i think thats just a way to bypass the law because when i tried to buy something it just told me to checkmark and then it sent me directly to the purchase screen, they also have a pretty high tax so buy in large amounts

try goldpharma.com, they have a retarded ass UI thats barely managable to read but you will get through it, it says you need a prescription but i think thats just a way to bypass the law because when i tried to buy something it just told me to checkmark and then it sent me directly to the purchase screen, they also have a pretty high tax so buy in large amounts
yeah the ui is fucking horrible and the only tret i saw was 830 euro :lul: link the url for actual tretinoin bc idont think what i found was tret

yeah the ui is fucking horrible and the only tret i saw was 830 euro :lul: link the url for actual tretinoin bc idont think what i found was tret
where are u from? maybe skinorac.com will ship to ur country, way better overall

live in spain, i dont think they ship to any eu countries apart from the uk if u classify that as eu

just checked, they do ship to spain, just make an account

• +1
Reactions: perkzz
btw for physicians phone number and name do i put some random shit ? bc i obviously dont have a physician
just realized skinorac DOESNT actually ship to spain :lul:, try tretinoinworld.net if ur desperate, its where i got my tazarotene from but you gotta pay via their whatsapp which is sketch asf, but its just a thirdparty website so i didnt mind

• +1
Reactions: perkzz
Solution
View attachment 3008377

just checked, they do ship to spain, just make an account
Hey dbva, is skinorac actually reliable? what was your experience with them? Do they ship to the US? I have been searching for tretinoin online and can't make up my mind on where to actually buy it bc I don't want to get scammed/waist my money. thanks

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
Hey dbva, is skinorac actually reliable? what was your experience with them? Do they ship to the US? I have been searching for tretinoin online and can't make up my mind on where to actually buy it bc I don't want to get scammed/waist my money. thanks
Fuck it I just ordered 6 tubes from them through paypal, hopefully it works. I ordered it but weird that I don't see the charge on my bank account but see it on paypal/skinorac.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back