Title

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 49926
Dont rope its not the solution

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Just don't want suffer anymore tbh.
Life can be brutal but surely there is somethinf u can do about it. There is plenty of older ppl here that made it or kept living. Do you feel constantly sad or does it vary?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar
Life can be brutal but surely there is somethinf u can do about it. There is plenty of older ppl here that made it or kept living. Do you feel constantly sad or does it vary?
I could I guess but not worth it in the long run. I don't want to rot either. That's just annoying to people around me. Just disappearing like I never existed would be good. Nobody cares for me anyway

I could I guess but not worth it in the long run. I don't want to rot either. That's just annoying to people around me. Just disappearing like I never existed would be good. Nobody cares for me anyway
As a male no one cares for any of us realistically. As sad as that is. But you should try to improve as much as you can and experience as much as you can before thinking about sui. You will eventually find a will to live i think, at least i kinda did. Also a lot of suicide survivors say they felt regret as it was happening so consider that

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and Zonar
As a male no one cares for any of us realistically. As sad as that is. But you should try to improve as much as you can and experience as much as you can before thinking about sui. You will eventually find a will to live i think, at least i kinda did. Also a lot of suicide survivors say they felt regret as it was happening so consider that
I read about that a bit. Even if I improve, nothing is going to change. From invisible to invisible lol. I tried to find some other purpose, but I just can't let go of this blackpill ideology. Everyday is pure suifuel for me especially at school. Next year, it will get even worse since I'm going to college.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Deleted member 49926
I read about that a bit. Even if I improve, nothing is going to change. From invisible to invisible lol. I tried to find some other purpose, but I just can't let go of this blackpill ideology. Everyday is pure suifuel for me especially at school. Next year, it will get even worse since I'm going to college.
I think it might get better in college. I am rn witnessing a 5ft5 dude doing pretty solid socially. I’d say experiment with phenibut or some shit a little if being high inhib is your problem

• +1
I’ve been thinking abt the same thing bro
Have nothing left
Feel lonely as shit
Noway out
I feel you bro. I also have nothing left. Nobody gives a shit about me (expect my mom). My freinds are fucking snakes who will betray me in a heartbeat. My relatives are snakes too.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, TechnoBoss, Maalik and 1 other person
Not suggesting anyone rope but when I was very suicidal gun to the head was always the way i would have done it.

I feel you bro. I also have nothing left. Nobody gives a shit about me (expect my mom). My freinds are fucking snakes who will betray me in a heartbeat. My relatives are snakes too.
Shii man same here I got no friends anymore so I left them for the same reason as u they snakes who talk shit behind back
Done with everything bro fr

I think it might get better in college. I am rn witnessing a 5ft5 dude doing pretty solid socially. I’d say experiment with phenibut or some shit a little if being high inhib is your problem
The area I live is quite brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49926
How bro
5’6
Same situation here.
I can’t approach anybody because of it

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
How bro
5’6
Same situation here.
I can’t approach anybody because of it
I am trying to get over anxiety myself buddy i cant help too much in that. I just know that i see other unfortunate people with seemingly no problems being social so idk its possible

• +1
Reactions: DoII
in what way
First of all, I'm non-nt. I swear to god they fucking sense it from me. 95% or so people in my area are white and i have no place for me there. I could get easily isolated if I don't try to fit in. Also the college I am going to is a fucking Christian school with a lot of Whites. I'm forced to go because of My parents. I have to transfer out of there or it's fucking over for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49926
Swallowing a bunch of sleeping pills at once with alcohol.

I‘m not recommending it, I just answered the question

(Just kidding, yes I am recommending it, you’re not needed incel)

consume peak fiction

Swallowing a bunch of sleeping pills at once with alcohol.

I‘m not recommending it, I just answered the question

(Just kidding, yes I am recommending it, you’re not needed incel)
Guaranteed kill?

040FA52F 0F29 4E2A 9C5D FDE7781AE0E1
don’t do it bro, you canbecome happy

• Love it
Cope with what. Being an inkel?

I know a lot of them but I wont tell you because its a criminal offense in my country

ha suck on deez

that's too much work nigga we need a more simple way
Nigga it’s not that much work you’re overthinking it it’s actually simple asf

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews