or any other examples

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
why you lower ur status for money?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3270 and Deleted member 11292
what job did u have
Don't wanna get to specific but It was a seasonal hospitality/entertainment type place. They paid shit but it was mostly other HS students and they let us fuck around half the time.

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
If you know people from your school best idea would be to ask where they work and if it's good. Some HS jobs can be extremely stressful, some are extremely easy.

If you know people from your school best idea would be to ask where they work and if it's good. Some HS jobs can be extremely stressful, some are extremely easy.
im just finished hs
but im taking a gap year

im just finished hs
but im taking a gap year
Just apply to everything you can. Then go from there and you can decide. I had to submit like 150 applications when I was 16 just to get like 2 interviews. It might be different now because there's a labor shortage (at least in the US)

Also why take a gap year and just work a part time job? Why not just start college and work part time, or travel if you have the money for that?

Just apply to everything you can. Then go from there and you can decide. I had to submit like 150 applications when I was 16 just to get like 2 interviews. It might be different now because there's a labor shortage (at least in the US)

Also why take a gap year and just work a part time job? Why not just start college and work part time, or travel if you have the money for that?
why travel
im taking a gap year cause i didnt get my college course
and also i can decide what i want to do with my life
but im actually thinking to do full time

why travel
im taking a gap year cause i didnt get my college course
and also i can decide what i want to do with my life
but im actually thinking to do full time
Oh it's just a common gap year thing people do idk why. Traveling is a good experience I guess if you have rich parents.

Clothing retail or pubs/restaurants

• +1
work as what in resturants
front of house or porter, whatever really i guess you get more chance to chat with others in back of house

Supermarket If u can get the Job. Least stressful just dont do fast food chains

• +1
Chad actor in HS movies/series

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, GigaAscender, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
learn landscaping. its good money

Doesn’t matter. Just find a job with lots of workers your age.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Just get a job in retail./leisure. Or get a job which migrants do. Such as factory worker or warehouse operator.

All jobs will offer social interactions, but customer service jobs will offer you the most social interactions. Just take what you can get imo.

I think go er or rope is good part time.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
Oh it's just a common gap year thing people do idk why. Traveling is a good experience I guess if you have rich parents.
i was gonna do this but covid, cant travel sadly.

I think go er or rope is good part time.
7C9F74B5 DEA1 4F72 B637 7ED9CCDFDB78

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Looks234 and Deleted member 13787
dropshipping

Try to get hired at some white rich men club like a golf club, tennis club, country club, etc., where you can get huge tips just for carrying their luggage, golf clubs, and doing simple errands...

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Laikyn
learn a skill and freelance on the internet with freelance sites. will make u way more money for your time and u wont feel like a slave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
learn a skill and freelance on the internet with freelance sites. will make u way more money for your time and u wont feel like a slave
freelancing is a meme.
no hate towards u tho

Try to get hired at some white rich men club like a golf club, tennis club, country club, etc., where you can get huge tips just for carrying their luggage, golf clubs, and doing simple errands...
where/how am i supposed to find them

as in which is the easiest ,best for social ,money ,fun
waiter
supermarket
takeaway
kitchen porter
etc
or any other examples
chapters/indigo/barnes and nobles

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
suck dick for money like me

• +1
do not do any fast food

it sucks ass

I would recommend just working as a bus boy at a medium to fancy restaurant

Jfl at working at this age... just study

where/how am i supposed to find them
Well, this is the more difficult part, usually the kids who go to work in these places have connections, their parents might not be very rich, but they are working or know rich people who then help them...

• +1