Best part time jobs?

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
I don't want to spend most of my day working a full time job, but I still need a job to make some money on the side while I figure out what to do next, what would you guys suggest? Preferably something not overly physical and in a clean environment, I don't mind having to interact with people as long as I don't have to persuade them to do X or Y, and that's pretty much all I can think of rn.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Also it goes without saying but it should be something that doesn't require you to be specialized, since this would be only something temporary and I would like to start asap.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I don't want to spend most of my day working a full time job, but I still need a job to make some money on the side while I figure out what to do next, what would you guys suggest? Preferably something not overly physical and in a clean environment, I don't mind having to interact with people as long as I don't have to persuade them to do X or Y, and that's pretty much all I can think of rn.
Waiter and fake being a niceass, youll make a shitton of money through tips and also decent wage for part time

Sign holder

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Johnny_Sins, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Waiter and fake being a niceass, youll make a shitton of money through tips and also decent wage for part time
This. It will also give you good social skills and confidence.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
I do delivery because its flexible
chat gpt:
Here are some of the best part-time jobs, depending on your skills, interests, and goals:

**1. Freelancing/Consulting

• Description: Offer specialized services like writing, graphic design, programming, or consulting.
  • Why It’s Great: Flexible hours, the potential for high income, and the ability to work from home.
  • Skills Needed: Depending on the field, specific technical skills or expertise.

**2. Tutoring

• Description: Help students with subjects you’re proficient in, either in person or online.
  • Why It’s Great: Flexible hours, rewarding work, and the potential to build a steady client base.
  • Skills Needed: Expertise in a particular subject, good communication, and teaching skills.

**3. Customer Service Representative

• Description: Provide support to customers via phone, email, or chat.
  • Why It’s Great: Many companies offer remote positions, and it often comes with flexible hours.
  • Skills Needed: Communication skills, problem-solving, and basic computer skills.

**4. Retail Sales Associate

• Description: Work in a store, assisting customers and handling sales.
  • Why It’s Great: Flexible hours, employee discounts, and valuable customer service experience.
  • Skills Needed: Communication, sales skills, and a friendly demeanor.

**5. Delivery Driver/Rider

• Description: Deliver food, packages, or groceries for companies like Uber Eats, DoorDash, or Amazon.
  • Why It’s Great: Flexible hours, the potential to work independently, and tips can increase earnings.
  • Skills Needed: Good driving or cycling skills, time management, and knowledge of the local area.

**6. Babysitting/Nannying

• Description: Provide care for children, either on an occasional or regular basis.
  • Why It’s Great: High demand, especially in the evenings and weekends, and can be very rewarding.
  • Skills Needed: Patience, childcare experience, and a responsible attitude.

**7. Virtual Assistant

• Description: Provide administrative support to businesses or individuals from a remote location.
  • Why It’s Great: Work-from-home opportunity with flexible hours, and a wide variety of tasks keeps the job interesting.
  • Skills Needed: Organizational skills, communication, and familiarity with office software.

**8. Fitness Instructor

• Description: Teach fitness classes or offer personal training sessions.
  • Why It’s Great: Stay active while earning money, flexible hours, and the potential to build a client base.
  • Skills Needed: Certification in fitness training, good physical condition, and motivational skills.

**9. Event Staff

• Description: Work at events such as concerts, sports games, or conferences, doing tasks like ticketing, ushering, or catering.
  • Why It’s Great: Flexible, often evening or weekend work, and the chance to attend events for free.
  • Skills Needed: Customer service skills, reliability, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.

**10. Content Creation (YouTube, Blogging, Podcasting)

• Description: Create and monetize content online through platforms like YouTube, blogs, or podcasts.
  • Why It’s Great: Creative freedom, the potential for passive income, and the opportunity to turn a passion into a job.
  • Skills Needed: Creativity, knowledge of digital platforms, and marketing skills.

**11. Barista/Bartender

• Description: Work in a coffee shop or bar, preparing drinks and interacting with customers.
  • Why It’s Great: Flexible hours, social environment, and potential for tips.
  • Skills Needed: Customer service skills, the ability to work under pressure, and basic drink preparation skills.

**12. Dog Walking/Pet Sitting

• Description: Take care of pets while their owners are away.
  • Why It’s Great: Flexible hours, good pay for the time invested, and a love of animals can make the job enjoyable.
  • Skills Needed: Responsibility, reliability, and experience with animals.

**13. Seasonal Work

• Description: Take on temporary jobs during peak seasons (e.g., retail during holidays, landscaping in summer).
  • Why It’s Great: Opportunity to earn extra money during busy seasons, with short-term commitment.
  • Skills Needed: Varies by job; generally, flexibility and the ability to handle busy periods.

**14. Freelance Photography

• Description: Take photos for events, portraits, or stock photography.
  • Why It’s Great: Creative outlet with the potential for a good income, flexible schedule.
  • Skills Needed: Photography skills, editing knowledge, and a good eye for detail.

**15. Language Teaching

• Description: Teach your native language or another language you’re fluent in, either online or in-person.
  • Why It’s Great: High demand for language teachers, flexible hours, and rewarding work.
  • Skills Needed: Fluency in the language, teaching skills, and communication.
Each of these part-time jobs offers something different, so consider your skills, interests, and the kind of work-life balance you’re seeking when choosing the best one for you.

4o

I do delivery because its flexible
I worked as a delivery driver for a courier company before, but I could only do it full time, I assume you mean stuff like Uber Eats, DoorDash, etc... but these require you to have your own vehicle, right?

Also JFL at the Chatgpt suggestions, it didn't take into account my criteria at all.

Niche onlyfans

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and nword49
remember that part time job won't pay as close to full time job

Bro McDonald’s
I work there and it’s easy, you’re paid well and it’s a nice environment

Model

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and Johnny_Sins
Waiter is good if you’re personable, you can make good money from tips. Working in a restaurant in general is good as long as it’s a chill restaurant (NOT fast food.) Washing dishes isn’t a bad job if they pay you decent. You will probably get some free food and you can just lock in and work while listening to music. Same thing with stocking shelves in a grocery store. Just lock in and listen to music while you do your tasks. Do not work cashier in a grocery store or a busy department store like TJ maxx, Marshall’s etc.

Waiter is good if you’re personable, you can make good money from tips. Working in a restaurant in general is good as long as it’s a chill restaurant (NOT fast food.) Washing dishes isn’t a bad job if they pay you decent. You will probably get some free food and you can just lock in and work while listening to music. Same thing with stocking shelves in a grocery store. Just lock in and listen to music while you do your tasks.
Thanks for the suggestions, I am primarily looking for a job in which I perform the same set of tasks again and again, but also would like to have some sort of human interaction so I don't go insane haha.
I genuinely enjoyed my job as a delivery driver, it was pretty straightforward and I would get tips from customers almost every day, but the commute and workload was just too much, and it was getting unbearable to work in the summer heat.

Do not work cashier in a grocery store or a busy department store like TJ maxx, Marshall’s etc.
Why? I thought it was an alright job.

Life guarding and dog walking.

lowkey security, like cctv security at night or some shit, super easy and u get paid like 25 an hour to sit on your phone and watch the cameras from time to time if something happens

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
lowkey security, like cctv security at night or some shit, super easy and u get paid like 25 an hour to sit on your phone and watch the cameras from time to time if something happens
Yeah I wanted to do this a while ago, but I doubt you can do it part time, plus I am sure you need to get a license or sum.

Yeah I wanted to do this a while ago, but I doubt you can do it part time, plus I am sure you need to get a license or sum.
heard the license takes like max 3 months but what good jobs can u actually get part time unless they are online with some super niche and in demand skill or sm jfl

heard the license takes like max 3 months but what good jobs can u actually get part time unless they are online with some super niche and in demand skill or sm jfl
Well that's what I am trying to figure out lol, I know it won't be an amazing job but I wanna see which one is most the bearable.

Thanks for the suggestions, I am primarily looking for a job in which I perform the same set of tasks again and again, but also would like to have some sort of human interaction so I don't go insane haha.
I genuinely enjoyed my job as a delivery driver, it was pretty straightforward and I would get tips from customers almost every day, but the commute and workload was just too much, and it was getting unbearable to work in the summer heat.

Why? I thought it was an alright job.
cashiering you stand in the same place all day. There’s plenty of social interaction but it’s mostly just hollow small talk. It sucks when it’s busy and you have a line, especially during holidays. With stocking you focus on your work although you will be on the sales floor so people will ask you to help them find stuff and etc