Best People here to ask for advice ?

Almu

Almu

@ them here in the comments
Wich tell you what you can do better and know their shit.

@Dr Shekelberg
@AleksVs
@zeno
@benignice
@Sergio-OMS

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, goat2x and Deleted member 3202
Feels awk Sorry OP

Im behind on advice and ratings so try @Senssei he seems to have a very good eye

• So Sad
Reactions: Almu
@Chadlite Rutherford

Feels awk Sorry OP

Im behind on advice and ratings so try @Senssei he seems to have a very good eye
I would wait but you don't answer me xD

Last edited:
I would wait but you don't answer me xD
You’re still on my list—but imo if you get advice or a morph from someone first, I’ll ask for it because maybe I’d just give you the same advice and morph basically. Like I said @Senssei has a good eye based on his posts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Almu
Depends on what type of advice

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
You’re still on my list—but imo if you get advice or a morph from someone first, I’ll ask for it because maybe I’d just give you the same advice and morph basically. Like I said @Senssei has a good eye based on his posts.
Where am I on your list tho. I really trust you and you got a lot of rep. Its ok to wait for me but does it take 1 week, 1 month,2 months xDD.
And I don't know if Im low inhib enough to ask someone who is new to this forum, you know doxxing xd :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
@Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
i talk low effort but am pretty high iq tbh

• +1
Reactions: yang and .👽.
@Alarico8
Happy to help anyone but I get a lot of PMs asking for stuff so I might not respond straight away or the message might end up getting buried. Just bump the convo if it does.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 2756, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
Tbh my knowledge is pretty shit but I'm motivational

@Pendejo

Read a lot of his stuff when I was a lurker

• +1
Reactions: noped
i would say i am, but im low effort.

pm me if you want anyway

Just make a thread ...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kade, Pendejo and Deleted member 2227
  • +1

I see, what happened to @Deliciadecu?

I mean, indeed people still have low knowledge about looks theory and spread the same bullshit over and over again, one guy made a thread about PFL but the example was literally Canthal tilt so jfl...

• +1
@Moneymaxxed will tell you how to make $$$

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
i talked to him on instagram, he said that soon as he gets unbanned he is releasing a penis growing guide LIFEFUCKINGFUEL

View attachment 281368View attachment 281368View attachment 281368View attachment 281368
View attachment 281368View attachment 281368

I learned a bunch of stuff from him, me, a Low IQ subhuman, this forum really needs him, the rating section and FORUM is basically "harmony" now and a bunch of BluePillers saying cucked bullshit.

This forum needs @Deliciadecu, he is a BlackPilled Based High IQ Monster.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, stuckneworleans, noped and 1 other person

I mean, indeed people still have low knowledge about looks theory and spread the same bullshit over and over again, one guy made a thread about PFL but the example was literally Canthal tilt so jfl...
In a seemingly paradoxical way that I don't even understand myself; when it comes to looks theory knowing more doesn't mean knowing more.

I'm bad with analogies as it is and it's 4 AM but the best way I conceptualise it is to imagine you're playing a game of Jenga with some normal pieces, some invisible pieces, and where you have no idea at all how tall the tower actually is.

You don't know how everything relates. Everything could be resting on pieces you can't see. If you don't know the full picture you never really know anything. What seems to be safe could knock the whole tower down until you know absolutely everything, but you can never even be sure you do know absolutely everything.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, stuckneworleans, curryslayerordeath and 3 others
True everything is tied to everything,

first it was bones than the forum became more higher IQ and realized coloring is also equally important and now we have a new obsession with hormones and how "hormones are everything" we are uncovering new shit
Guess that's just the news cycle. Topics pop up and are trendy for a while, then we find something new. But we've had threads on bones, colouring, hormones and also shit like skincare, phenotype, supplements and all on rotation since before I even joined the community back in 2018, going right the way back to old Lookism.

Main thing that bothers me now is the tendency towards the mean. A person will make a claim that frankly is nothing short of ludicrous with no solid scientific basis behind it but which appeals to something people want. Examples of that being mewing or heightmaxing.

And then because people want it to be true they'll negotiate with it to find a reason why it might be true;

- Mewing works but only if you're under 25
- It only works if you hard mew
- It only works if you mew in your sleep
- It only works if you megadose vitamin K

And similar shit with heightmaxing. Meanwhile there was never any evidence to support it in the first place. We still have no before and afters that can't be explained away angles, lighting or standard pubertal changes. Same with heightmaxing, nothing that isn't entirely anecdotal with no pictures provided.

Every new stage of the forum's cycle of interest brings a new radical idea brewed by some aspie scientist, and people still struggle to understand that being more moderate than a radical doesn't mean anything.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, turkproducer, Kade and 3 others
Guess that's just the news cycle. Topics pop up and are trendy for a while, then we find something new. But we've had threads on bones, colouring, hormones and also shit like skincare, phenotype, supplements and all on rotation since before I even joined the community back in 2018, going right the way back to old Lookism.

Main thing that bothers me now is the tendency towards the mean. A person will make a claim that frankly is nothing short of ludicrous with no solid scientific basis behind it but which appeals to something people want. Examples of that being mewing or heightmaxing.

And then because people want it to be true they'll negotiate with it to find a reason why it might be true;

- Mewing works but only if you're under 25
- It only works if you hard mew
- It only works if you mew in your sleep
- It only works if you megadose vitamin K

And similar shit with heightmaxing. Meanwhile there was never any evidence to support it in the first place. We still have no before and afters that can't be explained away angles, lighting or standard pubertal changes. Same with heightmaxing, nothing that isn't entirely anecdotal with no pictures provided.

Every new stage of the forum's cycle of interest brings a new radical idea brewed by some aspie scientist, and people still struggle to understand that being more moderate than a radical doesn't mean anything.
tfw when new aspie scientist

• +1
Happy to help anyone but I get a lot of PMs asking for stuff so I might not respond straight away or the message might end up getting buried. Just bump the convo if it does.
since we r both tribal niggas can i skip the line of greycels and get ur knowledge first?

• +1
He literally just told you heightmaxxing is cope JFL
yeah, I read it. What's that got to do with what I said? cage.

regardless, I'm not interested in taking growth hormone for heightmaxxing related purposes, i'm 6ft and I'm comfortable with my height. I'm more interested in the craniofacial growth aspect, which has been researched extensively and proven.

yeah, I read it. What's that got to do with what I said? cage.

regardless, I'm not interested in taking growth hormone for heightmaxxing related purposes, i'm 6ft and I'm comfortable with my height. I'm more interested in the craniofacial growth aspect, which has been researched extensively and proven.
only pointed it out cuz you liked his post

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2756

I asked deliciadecu and he wanted money JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
tfw when new aspie scientist
With respect seeing as you're one of the guys with a PhD and 30 years' experience in aspie science, nobody has ever ascended off of a heightmaxing stack, be it with HGH, peptides or MK685874737.

There's no study saying DHT gel influences penis size unless you have a micropenis. You claim gains but we're all still brbing using our imagination.

People ascend with surgery. They ascend by growing their hair back. They ascend by fixing their skin and colouring. They ascend by getting lean. They ascend by getting good physiques, or by any variation of those.

It's worked for lanklets, it's worked for manlets, it's worked for whites, it's worked for curries, it's worked for oldcels and it's worked for teenagers
since we r both tribal niggas can i skip the line of greycels and get ur knowledge first?
Yeah ofc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 4887, stuckneworleans and 3 others
I'll help where I can, it's literally the only reason I'm here.

• +1
Reactions: Saturn, Kade, Pendejo and 2 others
@ them here in the comments
Wich tell you what you can do better and know their shit.

for infraorbital rim implants:
@medialcanthuscel , @facemaxxed
for steroids and penis lengthening
@jefferson
for SARMS:
@ZyzzReincarnate
for maxillofacial surgery:
@Dude420 @TheLordMadness

• Woah
for infraorbital rim implants:
@medialcanthuscel , @facemaxxed
for steroids and penis lengthening
@jefferson
for SARMS:
@ZyzzReincarnate
for maxillofacial surgery:
@Dude420 @TheLordMadness
Cand dm @ZyzzReincarnate did he block me ? :what: :lul:

Yoo I didnt do anything tho. Why did he block me xD
I did SARMs too, you can ask me if you want
also @Framletgod has a good knowledge in it

• +1
With respect seeing as you're one of the guys with a PhD and 30 years' experience in aspie science, nobody has ever ascended off of a heightmaxing stack, be it with HGH, peptides or MK685874737.

There's no study saying DHT gel influences penis size unless you have a micropenis. You claim gains but we're all still brbing using our imagination.

People ascend with surgery. They ascend by growing their hair back. They ascend by fixing their skin and colouring. They ascend by getting lean. They ascend by getting good physiques, or by any variation of those.

It's worked for lanklets, it's worked for manlets, it's worked for whites, it's worked for curries, it's worked for oldcels and it's worked for teenagers
Yeah ofc
great point, whether or not you want to take my claims seriously is all up to you. I'm just putting the information out there for anyone to use.

• +1
@Fuk @LordNorwood, along with @Hopelessmofoker's list

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and .👽.

Yeah ofc
expect pm soon indeade 😳

• +1
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@cocainecowboy
@Alarico8
@LordNorwood
@Fuk

• +1
  • JFL