Future Tyrone, black women lover
Title

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and PsychoH
No perfume for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and SavageAstronaut
a chad can get a 10$ frangrace a the dollar store and get mad compliment while the incel get a 250$ frangrance and nobody fucking care or just says its too much

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Blonde
a chad can get a 10$ frangrace a the dollar store and get mad compliment while the incel get a 250$ frangrance and nobody fucking care or just says its too much
Ok

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and kalluss
Lets assume op is MTN+.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Lets assume op is MTN+.
if hes at that range then the frangrance he should get depending on the season usally they could wear anything and still get compliment

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and ka_cnt
if hes at that range then the frangrance he should get depending on the season usally they could wear anything and still get compliment
the ones I mentioned are either general like ysl or preferably for cold like jpg elixir op is set. Good luck bud 👍

• +1
the ones I mentioned are either general like ysl or preferably for cold like jpg elixir op is set. Good luck bud 👍
yea i had ysl epd its also great but im not looking forward into getting expensive ones because i had better approach and ppl smelling me crazy with a 40$ cheap copy that a arab sold me

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
yea i had ysl epd its also great but im not looking forward into getting expensive ones because i had better approach and ppl smelling me crazy with a 40$ cheap copy that a arab sold me
Damn Arabs 😂

• JFL

I never understand why retards like you spew the same chad worship line, you sound like such a faggot. “B-but chad can cover himself in shit and still be better than you incel!! :soy::soy:“.

The point is OP probably isn’t a chad, all these little extra details add up. Nobody is saying a fragrance will turn him from subhuman to attractive…

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and kalluss
I never understand why retards like you spew the same chad worship line, you sound like such a faggot. “B-but chad can cover himself in shit and still be better than you incel!! :soy::soy:“.

The point is OP probably isn’t a chad, all these little extra details add up. Nobody is saying a fragrance will turn him from subhuman to attractive…
i get your point i didnt mean it like that

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and N1666