• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Time Travel
Woman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, Limerencel, Deleted member 245 and 17 others
superintelligent AI

Put a dog and a women in the back of the truck, open after 4 hours - who will be more happy to see you?

Dog-collie bcoz its smarter than others or some mix with caucasian for pure size and dominance

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Put a dog and a women in the back of the truck, open after 4 hours - who will be more happy to see you?

Dog-collie bcoz its smarter than others or some mix with caucasian for pure size and dominance
U cant punch a dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 1329
Frog

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, UndercovrNormie, axedee and 1 other person
I have dog who will cuck me instantly if foid comes to my place.

• +1
Reactions: impure666, dogtown, kobecel and 1 other person
Cat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
U cant punch a dog
can if you are ok with the consequences I pulled one's tail when I was 6 fucker bited me so hard I could see the bone

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
470.jpg

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: samm735, dogtown and androidcel

• +1
Reactions: nattycel and dogtown
What happened to the offending canine that bit you?

Why is a normie touching a frog. Reeeeeeeeee
it was cousins, nothing was done, it bit 2 more people who were tresspasing and after a failed attempt to rob a nearby shop he died (poisoned)

it was cousins, nothing was done, it bit 2 more people who were tresspasing and after a failed attempt to rob a nearby shop he died (poisoned)
The canine tried to rob a store?

Cat. They are easy to take care off, are silent and chill.
Dogs are annoying at times and require a lot of time

Yes, really. I am trying to fathom just what in the fuk you are trying to say.
So tell me, how did the canine attempt to commit robbery on the merchant establishment.

Yes, really. I am trying to fathom just what in the fuk you are trying to say.
So tell me, how did the canine attempt to commit robbery on the merchant establishment.
:feelsuhh::feelswah::woke:
it wasnt the hound from hell. Some fine gentlemans tied to smash 1inch thick glass door and he was (I assume) barking like a mad dog he was so they poisoned him. Didnt break trough the door tho, tried to went to shop that moring only saw a lot of blood on glass, im not sure but they might have been intoxicated by some hardcore slavic moonshine and tried to punch their way in with what they got in hand (mostly likely hands)

it wasnt the hound from hell. Some fine gentlemans tied to smash 1inch thick glass door and he was (I assume) barking like a mad dog he was so they poisoned him. Didnt break trough the door tho, tried to went to shop that moring only saw a lot of blood on glass, im not sure but they might have been intoxicated by some hardcore slavic moonshine and tried to punch their way in with what they got in hand (mostly likely hands)
Ok I understand now. So the doggy wasn't the robber. Sad story. I'm glad he bited you though. Subhumans deserve to suffer at the paws of canines. It's a good reminder of the dog pill. Isn't that right @Insomniac

Big massive King Shepherd or bust

absolute mogging machine at the dog park

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 176, dogtown and 1 other person
cope cope cope suggestions so far

predatory big cat or go home busta ass niggas

W2o6CMYFV3M4jF5APe58883G8aZDOKNVqMnAurGk01o.gif

fuark can you imagine being some dumb hick villager living in an area of the world where tigers are still a daily threat to your life? lmfao imagine rogesh going to take a shit in the woods and as hes hunched over grunting he just hears a snap and thump THUMP THUMP and then his head is getting crushed by 700lbs of muscle as he screams and dies with his runny curry shit spraying out of his ass and his eyeballs popping out of the sockets from the overpressure

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 483, Alexanderr and 1 other person
it wasnt the hound from hell. Some fine gentlemans tied to smash 1inch thick glass door and he was (I assume) barking like a mad dog he was so they poisoned him.
Ok I understand now. So the doggy wasn't the robber. Sad story. I'm glad he bited you though. Subhumans deserve to suffer at the paws of canines. It's a good reminder of the dog pill. Isn't that right @Insomniac
Im 6-7psl on good day, surgeries in 2 months I'll ascend heavily

Im 6-7psl on good day, surgeries in 2 months I'll ascend heavily
No surgeries for your subhman mind. Thats the ultimate blackpill. We cant escape it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
Siberian husky with blue eyes, a literal fucking wolf, mog the fuck out of everyone walking around with a wolf thats loyal to you

a dwarf hamster

I want a pet dwarf

Monkey.Looks cool and you can train It to do shit,for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, xom and Cretinous
cope cope cope suggestions so far

predatory big cat or go home busta ass niggas

W2o6CMYFV3M4jF5APe58883G8aZDOKNVqMnAurGk01o.gif

fuark can you imagine being some dumb hick villager living in an area of the world where tigers are still a daily threat to your life? lmfao imagine rogesh going to take a shit in the woods and as hes hunched over grunting he just hears a snap and thump THUMP THUMP and then his head is getting crushed by 700lbs of muscle as he screams and dies with his runny curry shit spraying out of his ass and his eyeballs popping out of the sockets from the overpressure

didn't read

A virgin Stacy unaware of her SMV

I want a hedgehog but doubt you can have them as pets.