Best phones for selfies?

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
Not sure if it's a topic, that belongs here, but I will ask anyway

Which cellphones have front facing cameras that don't distort like shit? I used to have an Samsung and Huawei, and in comparison to those, my Sony xz2 distorts like crazy (if anyone has this phone, am I coping? Like I literally don't want to open the camera. On my old phones I atleast looked human, and had good pics at that time being)

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Mongrelcel
The phone you already have because if you look bad in that you’ll look bad in every other phone.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 756 and 3 others
The phone you already have because if you look bad in that you’ll look bad in every other phone.
no, the focal distance matters a lot. incredibly important

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 4696 and 3 others
iphone will make u look like my avi

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 9391
In my experience, Samsung

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Jfl ofc the front facing camera matters, since I look human on my huawei y7, and literally over tier on my xz2

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
675DC4C3 B993 48B3 8443 9F44EA5FC898

• Love it
what ever phone is most pixalated to hide your ugly face

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, maxxedfalloutdweller and HowAmIAlive123
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and St. Wristcel
If you want to know what phone is best for good looking narcissists who love to take pictures of themselves just to the mall and notice what phones got foids are using. iPhone

• Love it
huge cope

if you think an iphone x is the same as some shitty $100 chinese junk then ur coping

with a shit phone the selfie is blury and you cant see the fine details like medial canthus etc

if the camera quality didnt matter models wouldnt take professional pics they'd use their phone

but yeah a better camera wont turn you from incel to chad but it helps a lot for making good photos for instagram tinder which is crucial for lays and social maxxing

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston and St. Wristcel
huge cope

if you think an iphone x is the same as some shitty $100 chinese junk then ur coping

with a shit phone the selfie is blury and you cant see the fine details like medial canthus etc

if the camera quality didnt matter models wouldnt take professional pics they'd use their phone

but yeah a better camera wont turn you from incel to chad but it helps a lot for making good photos for instagram tinder which is crucial for lays and social maxxing
Chad looks excellent in both

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite