Best place to buy supplements from? (Europe)

V

Vico

Iron
I specifically created this thread because I want to know what are the most legit places to buy supplements from in Europe, since they aren't very regulated and its hard to know if you're actually getting what's advertised. If you haven't bought or tested for yourself products from a brand then please don't respond. Personally I am currently taking some supplements from bulk.com (old bulkpowders, not bulksupplements) but they don't give out any lab certificates of authenticity so I don't know if they're actually working or I'm just feeling placebo, and they don't sell some of the stuff I wanted to try like l-theanine (for sleep). I took some supplements from amazon but they're like a hit or miss tbh so if you ever bought a supplement that definitely worked for you could you please not gatekeep and share the brand and/or give a link? I'd be very grateful if you did ahah

(this is my first post on here btw, sorry if it isn't in the right category)

nice website but they sell products of many different brands. have you tried ones in particular that have worked for you?
yeah vitamin C biotin , planning to buy more , so what if they sell from many brands, if you are skeptical from any brand just look at the reviews and try to pick popular brands , all those brands are verified