Best place to geomaxx as 6'2 Eurasian HTN? EE vs LATAM (Argentina vs Russia)

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
I think Russia might be easier since there are more Asians there and you don't have failo since there were famous Asians like Viktor Tsoy whereas in Argentina Asians are kinda non-existent.

But at the same time you have exotic factor and Latina jbs love kpop from what I've seen.

@russiancel @LooksOverAll @AlexBrown84 @racoon4

I have kazakh passport though so it would be easier to geomaxx to Russia although I think Argentinian foids are hotter.

I think Russia might be easier since there are more Asians there and you don't have failo since there were famous Asians like Viktor Tsoy whereas in Argentina Asians are kinda non-existent.

But at the same time you have exotic factor and Latina jbs love kpop from what I've seen.
Sub Saharan Africa

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
"Latina jbs love kpop from what I've seen."
but you aren't korean :Comfy:

• JFL

Argentinians are obsessed with white people.
Never go there

• Woah
  • So Sad
"Latina jbs love kpop from what I've seen."
but you aren't korean :Comfy:
As if they can distinguish asians apart, nigga in hispanophone countries they literally call every asian person chinese :lul:

As if they can distinguish asians apart, nigga in hispanophone countries they literally call every asian person chinese :lul:
they can't but if you're mixed you may look "too white" for them :whatfeels:
how do you look like?

• Woah
they can't but if you're mixed you may look "too white" for them :whatfeels:
how do you look like?
I look like average asian but whiter if that makes sense. More forward grown and tall nose bridge.

Are you some part korean? In 1900 koreans that resided in Manshuria, they got deported into central asia 1000 of km away because the soviet union feered they are japanese spy.

Last edited:
unironically? Bro be serious im on the verge of roping
Isssss ovaaaa

• JFL
Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I created an account but I'm still waiting to confirm the email (y)
@Shako Mako can you approve it I not have admin panel right now

Isn't average height in Argentina like 5'8

• Woah
You are disgusting fucking chimp mongoloid ape subhuman

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back