Best place to get peptides?

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Bronze
i want to order a few peptides but don't know where to order from. i need a good site that doesn't sell shit quality peptides or toxic ones. also need them to deliver to kuwait and what do i do when they check my package and ask me whats in it? last time i ordered literally normal supplements and that shit got transfered to the ministry of health to check whats in it but they didnt check shit just left it there sitting there for a week then had me pick it up. but anyways i want to get a few light peptides and stack them

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and N1666
u got any good sites that ship here bruh cus mfs be taxing hella for peptides here like 3x-4x the price
i wanna know the same jfl i'm in ksa so if a company ships to Kuwait it will ship to ksa too

• +1
Reactions: notchicolachowski
i wanna know the same jfl i'm in ksa so if a company ships to Kuwait it will ship to ksa too
i wanna improve my looks even tho girls here horny asf for me but still wanna look better for myself, y3ni shkli player bs mali feha 3ad twni abda aklm wl bnat yali m3ai bl jam3a mm7oneen ;):ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
i wanna improve my looks even tho girls here horny asf for me but still wanna look better for myself, y3ni shkli player bs mali feha 3ad twni abda aklm wl bnat yali m3ai bl jam3a mm7oneen ;):ROFLMAO:
that cant be a real language

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notchicolachowski and ryuken
that cant be a real language
thats called arabic in english (englizi m3rb) learned this shit since ps3 since back then u couldnt type in arabic, but kids now are just learning to type with this shit

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy and ryuken
thats called arabic in english (englizi m3rb) learned this shit since ps3 since back then u couldnt type in arabic, but kids now are just learning to type with this shit
why english and not latin?

• +1
Reactions: notchicolachowski
Based Arab user :love::love: country?

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry, notchicolachowski and ryuken
turning 18 in november but was on ps3 online a lot like daily after school
فكرتك اكبر شوي لسه قايل انك تلعب سوني ٣ أنا ٢٠٠٧ و كبرت على السوني ٤ :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: