Best place to sell a Nintendo switch lite?

cyberjap

cyberjap

i swat whores
I have a method to get anything for free on amazon. I ordered a Nintendo switch lite for $200 and I’m wondering where the best place to resell it would be

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
FeWvyFp.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2661 and 6 others
f88.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2661 and 5 others
This thread gonna be kekfuel galore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
the internet

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I still have my Nintendo dsi jfl

Go sell it on Reddit
I have a method to get anything for free on amazon. I ordered a Nintendo switch lite for $200 and I’m wondering where the best place to resell it would be
Yo pm the method

Go sell it on Reddit

Yo pm the method
You need an aged amazon account with at least one purchase, and then you can buy amazon storecards or amazon reward cards and add them to your account. It’s similar to carding but least illegal and less risky
Go sell it on Reddit

Yo pm the method
What subreddits could I sell it on? Also PM if you want to know more about the method. If you want free shit but don’t want to do any spooky shit then you could just order something and say it didn’t arrive to get a refund.

@Zangano1 thoughts?

@slime is looking to possibly buy one. Maybe you can give him a good deal.

to your local tyrone at the gym, his side ho's husband would love a birthday present like that

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
r/IncelTears

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
You need an aged amazon account with at least one purchase, and then you can buy amazon storecards or amazon reward cards and add them to your account. It’s similar to carding but least illegal and less risky
How is this illegal if you buy amazon cards and where is the profit?

You use other people’s amazon storecards/reward cards (credit cards)
They have virtually no security when you use them on amazon, as long as you follow the method

You use other people’s amazon storecards/reward cards (credit cards)

They have virtually no security when you use them on amazon, as long as you follow the method
And where do you buy these other people's cards and how much do you pay for them, I still don't see where the profit is...

And where do you buy these other people's cards and how much do you pay for them, I still don't see where the profit is...
I paid $20 for a $1000 card, $980 worth of shit you can buy. You can find cheaper though. You can also get them for free

I paid $20 for a $1000 card, $980 worth of shit you can buy. You can find cheaper though. You can also get them for free
From where do you get this cards with so much credit?
And if it's not exactly legal don't they ban your account if they catch you?

there is some site on tor that allows you to buy storecards or some shit
on tor?

From where do you get this cards with so much credit?
And if it's not exactly legal don't they ban your account if they catch you?
There’s a chance they will lock your account, yes. But you can send fake statements. And discord servers and telegram groups. Im apart of the fraud community so I have many sources
there is some site on tor that allows you to buy storecards or some shit

on tor?
Nah not on Tor, that’s for credit cards. I have access to benumb which is one of the best if not the best cc shop. It’s a .onion. Yalelodge, unicc.cm. jstash, are also good though

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
@slime pm if you’re interested

I could also include some KFC so he gets all happy and shit
I am not going to buy a switch from a degenerate. I thought I already reported you why can you still post.

GameStop

You made a disgusting thread about rape.
How? I asked a legitimate question about the incel mind. Not an encouragement.
You made a disgusting thread about rape.
That’s like saying asking questions about Elliot Rodger’s mentality is disgusting.

Are you just refunding shit or do you actually have a method to get free shit no string attached? Because if you can get anything for free, you should just buy gift cards for ipayyou.io, they pay you around 86% in btc which is a good idea since btc is bound to go up in the coming months.

Are you just refunding shit or do you actually have a method to get free shit no string attached? Because if you can get anything for free, you should just buy gift cards for ipayyou.io, they pay you around 86% in btc which is a good idea since btc is bound to go up in the coming months.
I have various private methods ranging from refunding scams to bank dropping. The reason I don’t do gift cards is because gift cards are one of the hardest items to scam for and to card, they have the highest security out of items you can card followed by electronics. Things like food and clothes are the easiest to card.

I have various private methods ranging from refunding scams to bank dropping. The reason I don’t do gift cards is because gift cards are one of the hardest items to scam for and to card, they have the highest security out of items you can card followed by electronics. Things like food and clothes are the easiest to card.
Woah another scammer that’s nice. I mainly use the iPhone method and make 2-3K a week off that.

Maybe check out purse.io ? You can buy items for people from amazon and they pay you in btc

Maybe check out purse.io ? You can buy items for people from amazon and they pay you in btc
That actually seems like a good way to make profit, I can buy things for free from amazon and people can pay me for the items