best places to find pure, innocent and loyal girls

ethereal

ethereal

Iron
i obviously know that this is delusional but might as well try before quitting so i dont have any regrets.
im talking about girls who are modest, pure, innocent and loyal, obviously have to be virgin as i have no interest in used up whores.

where do i look if i want to maximise my chances theoretically?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, HighTierSubhuman and BeanletMogger
Elementary schools

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, shia.jihadist, ttlurker and 6 others
high end unis but they are mostly ugly

• +1
Reactions: nword49
yes i know, thats why im trying to maximise my
Talk to subhuman foids, they might be virgins. You're actually stupid to think that a pretty girl (MTB+ and up) hasn't had a boyfriend when they get hit on everyday by different dudes in their teens.

Even LTBs had relationships with high LTNs, all the girls I knew had a boyfriend sometime (even fatties). I'm just unlucky that I'm still KHHV and I know every single girl that I talk to is not a virgin, get over it.

Donovan Mitchell Sport GIF by NBA

It's over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nword49 and maarda
yes i know, thats why im trying to maximise my chances.
Religious countries I think , in the West it’s practically impossible

• +1
i obviously know that this is delusional but might as well try before quitting so i dont have any regrets.
im talking about girls who are modest, pure, innocent and loyal, obviously have to be virgin as i have no interest in used up whores.

hospital when they are born, if you take her early enough she will be extremely loyal

• +1
Low t trait

• +1
In Islamic heaven

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and Klasik616

Circle

• +1
They practically don't exist
Most women in my country are virgins at 18

Highlighted most because outliers for both men and women exits, but in higher income areas and urban areas, both men and women are typically virgins until in their 20's because sex without a LTR is taboo.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nword49 and HighTierSubhuman

Highlighted most because outliers for both men and women exits, but in higher income areas and urban areas, both men and women are typically virgins until in their 20's because sex without a LTR is taboo.
I'm mainly talking about the west but yeah the rest of the world doesn't have it as bad

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
settling for used up whores and getting cucked by her past is a low t trait
Incel comment
A slayer doesn't care about a foids bc, he just fucks
Also the girl can lie about her virginity

• +1

where are you from?

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
settling for used up whores and getting cucked by her past is a low t trait
“Cucks by her past” wtf does that even mean lol

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and nword49

Do a hard workout for roughly an hour, then Take 10mg melatonin and then you will fall asleep and be able to find all the pure innocent foids in your dreams.

Do a hard workout for roughly an hour, then Take 10mg melatonin and then you will fall asleep and be able to find all the pure innocent foids in your dreams.
if only i could stay stay asleep