Best Prettyboy Hairstyles

D

damiki

Here to improve looks nothing else
Going to a salon this saturday and looking for some good examples I can show him. Rn I have the long vinnie hacker hair but its not that good and im from balkan and its too long for my country.

Looking for something shorter on sides but not a fade since I have moles on the back of my head. also have high fhwr idk whats good for that

Going to a salon this saturday and looking for some good examples I can show him. Rn I have the long vinnie hacker hair but its not that good and im from balkan and its too long for my country.

Looking for something shorter on sides but not a fade since I have moles on the back of my head. also have high fhwr idk whats good for that
long fhwr = get long hair

anyway, fluffy hair with middle part or fringe. also curtains is good if ur tryna look old money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and damiki
long fhwr = get long hair
you mean high? I have a wide face
anyway, fluffy hair with middle part or fringe. also curtains is good if ur tryna look old money
Ill probably do a fringe with no fade but still finding the perfect pic

you mean high? I have a wide face

Ill probably do a fringe with no fade but still finding the perfect pic
oh wide face? idk just fluffy hair tbh, find vids/pics on tiktok and pinterest

Buzz cut

• JFL
Reactions: Detective

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and becomingnearperfect
Both had Justin Bieber pfp and mean to little kids
"mean to little kids" lmao

I don't know about the other guy, but im just realistic. fuck these stupid ass little kids who have the wrong priorities in life. who have submitted themselves to girls, attention and materialism.

fuck these stupid kids. ugly fuckin' kids trying be TikTok famous. then treat the other ugly kids like shit.

fuck this ugly kid.

I don't know about the other guy, but im just realistic. fuck these stupid ass little kids who have the wrong priorities in life. who have submitted themselves to girls, attention and materialism.

fuck these stupid kids. ugly fuckin' kids trying be TikTok famous. then treat the other ugly kids like shit.

fuck this ugly kid.
I don’t think most kids here want to be “TikTok famous” just want to improve, they are most likely ugly themselves and are treated bad for it. Even if they do become attractive they usually are sympathetic to ugly people because they know how it was.

Easy to style, trendy, fits your description, mogs.

IMG 9482

fuck this ugly kid.
idc about tiktok