best products for skincare (non comedogenic)

Running!

Running!

Be the best you 🫵🏼
what’re the best? i blast benzoyl peroxide at night but in the am i’m planning on using toner, snail mucin, moisturizer and sunscreen, any tips on which are the best?

good enough

• Hmm...
Reactions: Running!
does benzoyl peroxide help you get rid of acne?

• +1
Over for all of us when op finds out google and chatgpt exists

Surprised Meme GIF

too lazy, would rather have products verified from people on this site.
Christmas is over here, i have free time, talk about any things you need i'll help
skinlightening
skin darkening
ckeansing etc just ask any

Christmas is over here, i have free time, talk about any things you need i'll help
skinlightening
skin darkening
ckeansing etc just ask any
happy holidays! hope they were well spent. i need the best cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen and toner for comedogenic acne.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
nighttime or daytime?
i apply a thin layer at night and will sometimes apply a small amount on any dots i see throughout the day. I still get the occasional blemish but not nearly as bad as they used to be

happy holidays! hope they were well spent. i need the best cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen and toner for comedogenic acne.
Cleansers + ingredients

Cleanser is the most thorough skincare products, there's a shit ton, and i dont bother with giving you any, you can litteraly watch patrick bateman skincare sceen, as the guy only does cleansers.

However, add a soft cleansing cloth.

Cleansers can include; Vitamin B, vitamin E, aloe vera, Antioxidants, glycolic acid (threestrengths), AHAs, Vitamin A, Glycolic and salicylic acid, sodium PCA(pyrrolidone carboxylic acid, a naturalhumectant)

Bottom line: Pick the gentlest cleanser that does the job and don’t botherwith those with many extra ingredients, unless you are willing to pay for the feel.

Cleansers and Toner Ingredients to Avoid
Acetone Fragrance, Alcohol MentholAlum Peppermint, Boric acid, Rosewater, Camphor Witch hazel, Eucalyptus. (Camphor can increasee nitric oxide, so use it for areas to boost bloodflow)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A power moisturizer is able to use its active ingredients to reprogram the skin to do the following:

1. Fortify the topmost skin layers of the stratum corneum by boosting ceramide levels

2. Calm inflammation of the middle layers with an effective antiinflammatory while simultaneously stoking up skin cells with more energy to recover quickly from damage

3. Increase microcirculation and rebuild collagen in the lower layers.

Ursolic Acid to rejuvenate the topmost layer
The B Vitamins: Niacinamide and Panthenol
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spf, Get fucking spf 50 idc, i reccomend you research free radical protecters, hoenstly im too lazy to care rn

toner balbalablablabalbalba

• +1
how do you do skin darkening?
nigga im too lazy but here u go HO HOH OHO HO

Melanotan
alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone. After injecting a piece of thishormone under the skin of volunteers, a tan formed near the injection site.
Norbordiol
Melanocytes respond to higher levels of nitric oxideby making more of their own melanin, dispersing it as they do a natural tan.
betacarotene
from carrots to turn their skin orange

dihydroacetone
which turns an orange-brown color when it binds to proteinsin the skin’s top layer.

im pooping rn so no more compounds for u

• Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Running!
Cleansers + ingredients

Cleanser is the most thorough skincare products, there's a shit ton, and i dont bother with giving you any, you can litteraly watch patrick bateman skincare sceen, as the guy only does cleansers.

However, add a soft cleansing cloth.

Cleansers can include; Vitamin B, vitamin E, aloe vera, Antioxidants, glycolic acid (threestrengths), AHAs, Vitamin A, Glycolic and salicylic acid, sodium PCA(pyrrolidone carboxylic acid, a naturalhumectant)

Bottom line: Pick the gentlest cleanser that does the job and don’t botherwith those with many extra ingredients, unless you are willing to pay for the feel.

Cleansers and Toner Ingredients to Avoid
Acetone Fragrance, Alcohol MentholAlum Peppermint, Boric acid, Rosewater, Camphor Witch hazel, Eucalyptus. (Camphor can increasee nitric oxide, so use it for areas to boost bloodflow)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A power moisturizer is able to use its active ingredients to reprogram the skin to do the following:

1. Fortify the topmost skin layers of the stratum corneum by boosting ceramide levels

2. Calm inflammation of the middle layers with an effective antiinflammatory while simultaneously stoking up skin cells with more energy to recover quickly from damage

3. Increase microcirculation and rebuild collagen in the lower layers.

Ursolic Acid to rejuvenate the topmost layer
The B Vitamins: Niacinamide and Panthenol
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spf, Get fucking spf 50 idc, i reccomend you research free radical protecters, hoenstly im too lazy to care rn

toner balbalablablabalbalba
i was using spf 70 jfllllll

Vanicream daily moisturizer is the only thing that didn’t break me out