Best razor blades

D

Deleted member 1851

I am not an incel. All my posts were satire.
Since I need to shave everyday now, I gotta be extra careful with my skin so the products I use gotta be on point.

I just bought the Merkur 34C safety razor and now I need a razor blade. This one is what I plan on getting:

I have acne/acne scars btw, so please recommend something that won't hurt my skin lol

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Just use a trimmer

One blade QP2521 Philips

I have the exact same model. That is not what I'm looking for
If you want a clean shave you should look into safety razors. Electrics are good enough for me since I dont have much but electrics are the best for no irritation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
If you want a clean shave you should look into safety razors. Electrics are good enough for me since I dont have much but electrics are the best for no irritation
i give up on looksmaxxing section

never posting again

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deprived, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
I've tried the single-blade safety razors, but quit because they were just an inferior shave. Gillette cartridge razors >>>>> everything else I've tried. I hate electric razors especially.

Astra platinums, I have acne scarring too and (used to) have ingrown hairs
I've tried the single-blade safety razors, but quit because they were just an inferior shave. Gillette cartridge razors >>>>> everything else I've tried. I hate electric razors especially.
You're not wet shaving properly then. I do 2 pass and I get a closer and less irritating shave than cartridge

You're not wet shaving properly then. I do 2 pass and I get a closer and less irritating shave than cartridge
Doubtful. I don't know how it could be less irritating than a cartridge. Unless you're completely reckless, it is hard to cut yourself at all with a cartridge. Not the case with a single blade.

Doubtful. I don't know how it could be less irritating than a cartridge. Unless you're completely reckless, it is hard to cut yourself at all with a cartridge. Not the case with a single blade.
Also, irritation refers to razor burn. Cutting yourself is not irritation it's just you not using the product properly.

There are less blades going across your face.

Refer to-
So what's the actual advantage? Just cheaper? I get a perfect and easy shave with a cartridge.

So what's the actual advantage? Just cheaper? I get a perfect and easy shave with a cartridge.
Yes it's cheaper, but that's not the reason why I use them. I get irritation from a cartridge razor if I shave everyday (like the vast majority of people) and switching to a safety razor fixed that. If you shave fine with cartridge, then why you even try a safety one?

Wilkinson-Sword-Double-Blades

Yes it's cheaper, but that's not the reason why I use them. I get irritation from a cartridge razor if I shave everyday (like the vast majority of people) and switching to a safety razor fixed that. If you shave fine with cartridge, then why you even try a safety one?
Because it's cheaper, and out of curiosity. I don't shave every day, I shave every other day, so that might be our source of disagreement. (And maybe the single blades I bought were too cheap.)

Because it's cheaper, and out of curiosity. I don't shave every day, I shave every other day, so that might be our source of disagreement. (And maybe the single blades I bought were too cheap.)
Link to which one you bought? I'm 90% sure you're just shaving wrong, I cut myself the first time as well and had to watch a video, but it's smooth sailing since

Link to which one you bought? I'm 90% sure you're just shaving wrong, I cut myself the first time as well and had to watch a video, but it's smooth sailing since
Link

The problem isn't that I cut myself, which only happened the first few times I tried shaving that way. It was just a rougher, less comfortable shave overall, and more difficult, because I had to hold the blade at the right angle to actually cut the hairs close to the skin.