Best Retinol to buy?

Alex_notmogging

Alex_notmogging

Bronze
Before yall say cope or anything :

I am known to tret , but for my case is, i dont have acne at all just a few pimples , i just want a bit smoother skin texture

money shouldnt be a big problem but dont want to spend to much

Maybe some of yall have experience with retinol , Do yall have any good recommendations for a good retinol serum :feelshehe:

Before yall say cope or anything :

I am known to tret , but for my case is, i dont have acne at all just a few pimples , i just want a bit smoother skin texture

money shouldnt be a big problem but dont want to spend to much

Maybe some of yall have experience with retinol , Do yall have any good recommendations for a good retinol serum :feelshehe:
I use the cerave one cause he gets the job done and it doubles down as a hydrator

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
I do actually have one from cerave already but i havent used it in like 2 months , its underdosaged it only has 0.3 % in it and if you really want to get result fast you should get a 1% retinol
you should always start with a underdose dosage because its a skin irritant

Upgrade to a .5-1% because you will damage your skin if you go straight to a high dose but good choice
Yea , good thing is my skin isnt really sensitiv, i didnt had any purges when i used 0.3 maybe just some small pimples on my chin , and i got the recomandtion from a person who had severe acen , and rbh the retinol i wanne buy seems pretty promising

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125