Best rhino surgeon in the usa

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

“The average is 5.1 bro!! I swear!!”
my mother got her rhino in texas and it came out amazing. i’ll ask her the surgeon if u want. i remember it’s a well known one

my mother got her rhino in texas and it came out amazing. i’ll ask her the surgeon if u want. i remember it’s a well known one
Okay but i need to focus on slimming it down a ton from the front, bulbousity removal all of the above

is he good at that?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Okay but i need to focus on slimming it down a ton from the front, bulbousity removal all of the above

is he good at that?
she got shit done with her tip and dorsal hump. but i’m sure he’s good at everything i’ll look into it and lyk

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
alarplasty wouldn’t change a bulbous tip tho
true, but the nostils slimming down would give off a slimmer look, if he combos it with botox, yeah i guess rhino would be the less complicated and permanent solution

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
true, but the nostils slimming down would give off a slimmer look, if he combos it with botox, yeah i guess rhino would be the less complicated and permanent solution
yeah ur right.

alar just scares me tho even tho i could benefit from it greatly

just seems to be the before/afters are always better with rhinos than alarplastys

i thought u didnt want a perfect nose and still wanted to keep the jew hump, if thats the case then it doesn’t really matter where you get it. it should only matter if you fully wanted to fix your nose falio, other then that just get it anywhere as long as its not sketchy and under like 3k

i thought u didnt want a perfect nose and still wanted to keep the jew hump, if thats the case then it doesn’t really matter where you get it. it should only matter if you fully wanted to fix your nose falio, other then that just get it anywhere as long as its not sketchy and under like 3k
It’s whatever now, i photoshopped my nose and when i reduce my nasion my hump is gonna look rlly bad

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
yeah ur right.

alar just scares me tho even tho i could benefit from it greatly

just seems to be the before/afters are always better with rhinos than alarplastys
Why does have rhino with alar base reduction

why would you wanna reduce your nasion? to fraud a better eyebrow ridge?
No my nasion is prodtruded my nasofrontal is 140

• +1
Reactions: vzidel