Best rhinoplasty surgeon in London UK?

B

brrrap

Iron
I have heard that Dr Lucian Ion is the best of the best when it comes to it, what do you guys think ?

Thank

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
What do you need to fix? If its an ethnic problem, you should go to a surgeon in the Middle East tbh

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
heres a picture of the best surgeon in the UK:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
I'm Sri Lankan Brit, considering Dr Lucian Ion.
I don't know how good he is with ethnic noses though, I have a hooked, large South Indian nose.

It failos my whole face, feels bad man.

I don't know how good he is with ethnic noses though, I have a hooked, large South Indian nose.

By looking at his website it seems like he has experience with it

It’s over for nosecels

lucian ion but costs 10k would you consider nose filler

lucian ion but costs 10k would you consider nose filler
I was thinking that too to see how it would look like before i went through a permanent route

I was thinking that too to see how it would look like before i went through a permanent route
I have it as nose is only bad due to bump. Isnt as agood as a good rhino but a rhino with top surgeon so expensive

Lucian sounds like a demon

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 534
nah, it aint, nose is the easiest to fix.
its over for nonwhites, manlets, skullcels, fhwrcels, everything not fixable
2B8B7FFC D877 481F A840 23083A7E0302

YES BRO

if you are kinda whitetish, middle easternern or at least have caucasoid skill you can slay when you are very good looking.
but you will never outcome a very dark skin color
I have pale skin and dark hair

I’m kidding btw when I send the pic lol

I have pale skin and dark hair

I’m kidding btw when I send the pic lol
I am the same, I am not nordic. In sweden I will be also ethnic despite having white skin but black hair. my phenotype is closer to my avi

I am the same, I am not nordic. In sweden I will be also ethnic despite having white skin but black hair. my phenotype is closer to my avi
Not Nordic and in Sweden???? What are you doing man

the Nordic mog must be brutal

Did it help?
yeah it has, lasts a good while too, not had mine since november but need a getting top up next month i think. £400 a pop though but well cheaper than a top tier rhino and im not risking a mediocre surgeon

yeah it has, lasts a good while too, not had mine since november but need a getting top up next month i think. £400 a pop though but well cheaper than a top tier rhino and im not risking a mediocre surgeon
will you save for a more permanent result? also, who did you have it done with ?

can relate except im pakistani punjabi