Best “”roid”” for gym ?

ectomorpher

ectomorpher

Iron
I would like something not too powerful but which will help me gain muscle mass quickly and change my mood, what do you recommend? MK667 is cope ?

Using roids as a beginner would be a mistake, unless you're thinking of competing in bodybuilding.

All you need to build a good physique is a 4 day upper lower done consistently for 2-3 years with bulks and cuts. In fact, people in your family and friends will start to notice after only 4 months of natural training. Roiding is faster muscle growth but it's hard to maintain over the course of your life, meaning you might end up 25 or 30 with low test after stopping the steroids, since they will have shut off natural test production.

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene
All you need to build a good physique is a 4 day upper lower done consistently for 2-3 years with bulks and cuts. In fact, people in your family and friends will start to notice after only 4 months of natural training. Roiding is faster muscle growth but it's hard to maintain over the course of your life, meaning you might end up 25 or 30 with low test after stopping the steroids, since they will have shut off natural test production.
I don't think I'll reach 30 anyway lol

Do you consider mk667 cope?