best roid/peptide to increase jaw width

just use darkweb
I dont know any sites where you can buy one in Russia but you could search through the dark net
Cope Faggots. Never buy off the dark web. Screw your trusted vendors. Why shop on dark web when you can buy in surface web? Risking getting scammed for no reason

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, likenesss, mirrormogger and 2 others
thats why you look for trusted vendors or ask others on darkwebforums

you 82iq monkey
Your just going to get scammed at some point and trusted is so ass bc 1 day they sell good stuff other day they sell fake anavar 💀💀

Cope Faggots. Never buy off the dark web. Screw your trusted vendors. Why shop on dark web when you can buy in surface web? Risking getting scammed for no reason
these niggas think steroids are some sort of divine extremely illegal substance that all the 3 letter agencies are looking for :lul::lul::lul::lul: they don't know you can just go on google and type " buy steroids (country)"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, likenesss, mirrormogger and 2 others
Your just going to get scammed at some point and trusted is so ass bc 1 day they sell good stuff other day they sell fake anavar 💀💀
You can't find real anavar. Real anavar is a few thousand dollars. The shit you're using is Winstrol.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, mirrormogger and PsychoDsk
You have to take tren for jaw

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
you cant buy that shit in every country on surfaced web

You can't find real anavar. Real anavar is a few thousand dollars. The shit you're using is Winstrol.
Cope
Anavar is easy to find and it’s not that expensive. You can easily make it yourself even if you do a bit of research. Most websites are scams but just go to a pharmacy and get you some real cheap anavar

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and MA_ascender
Most of the time they sell some real anavar just to get trusted that is what I mean and I don't use anything rn but thinking abt it

Cope
Anavar is easy to find and it’s not that expensive. You can easily make it yourself even if you do a bit of research. Most websites are scams but just go to a pharmacy and get you some real cheap anavar
pharmacist wanted to sell me roids otc when i asked for anastrozole way back jfl. can't wait till im around 16 or 16.5 and can blast pharma roids :Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
pharmacist wanted to sell me roids otc when i asked for anastrozole way back jfl. can't wait till im around 16 or 16.5 and can blast pharma roids :Comfy::Comfy:
So if i were to ask a pharmacy for masteron/ mesterolone they could sell it to me:unsure:

• Hmm...
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and MA_ascender