BEST ROTTING VIDEO GAME

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
What is it? Recently I just got into Minecraft hypixel sky block and holy shit hours pass like minutes with that game, ideal for rotting

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and <6PSLcel
For me it’s cod zombies atm, very easy to pirate WAW, bo1 and bo2, which also happen to all be the best games

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Saisei and lowiqNormie
For me it’s cod zombies atm, very easy to pirate WAW, bo1 and bo2, which also happen to all be the best games
But you can’t play online with pirated games

roblox bee swarm simulator

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bui, looksmaxxing223, Saisei and 1 other person
Hoi4

• +1
Reactions: Paul7
  • +1
Reactions: Saisei, Phxx and Zenis
youll eventually quit bedwars

i played too it was fun for hours then quit it gets boring

but you'll never ever get bored from rainbow six siege you'll play it forever

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
youll eventually quit bedwars

i played too it was fun for hours then quit it gets boring

but you'll never ever get bored from rainbow six siege you'll play it forever
skyblock not bedwars, like the progression in the game is insane you gotta put in like 1000s of hours

skyblock not bedwars, like the progression in the game is insane you gotta put in like 1000s of hours
skyblock is dogshit and boring lol

andd its a waste of time

skyblock is dogshit and boring lol

andd its a waste of time
Man I like it I just started, got like 25 hours in the last week or so

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Man I like it I just started, got like 25 hours in the last week or so
Quit the game rn u fucking shit i dont want you to have fun quit rn

How you calling it shit then? It’s like me saying a movie is shit when I never even watched it
I played it before but for like 5 mins

• JFL
Reactions: Zenis
I used to play shit ton of dead by daylighg, csgo was fun 2 is trash, r6 was very fun back then these are some fun online games also hearthstone is good card game for single players rockstar and fromsoftware is the best

I rot on gta online mostly trolling others with mods or doing heists

how much money do you have in skyblock bro

if you ever need money tell me im skyblock lvl 187

You can, look something called plutonium
When I get home I’ll link a guide, super easy to follow literally anyone with an iq over 60 can do it, if u do get it we should play

• +1
they are so good , passed my whole childhood and early teens on those games

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
When I get home I’ll link a guide, super easy to follow literally anyone with an iq over 60 can do it, if u do get it we should play
I needa get more storage on my pc, aren’t cod games fucking huge

• +1
I needa get more storage on my pc, aren’t cod games fucking huge
Not the earlier ones, with all DLC WAW bo1 and bo2 is maybe 100 gigs combined, at most

Not the earlier ones, with all DLC WAW bo1 and bo2 is maybe 100 gigs combined, at most
I currently have like 850 gigs taken up from my pc but a lot of it is just retarted downsides from my brother, I’ll probably delete some tomorrow

I currently have like 850 gigs taken up from my pc but a lot of it is just retarted downsides from my brother, I’ll probably delete some tomorrow
A lot might be just random bloat, in the search bar rq type %temp% then delete all the files in that, it will clear ur cache, and then go on storage device and just uninstall shit u or ur brother don’t need

• +1
A lot might be just random bloat, in the search bar rq type %temp% then delete all the files in that, it will clear ur cache, and then go on storage device and just uninstall shit u or ur brother don’t need
He’s 12 nigga he’s just install a lot of stupid shit

• +1
He’s 12 nigga he’s just install a lot of stupid shit
Yeah then just do what I said and uninstall random bullshit

• +1
if you ever need money tell me im skyblock lvl 187
I’m level 125 on my main profile but I’m using a new one now cause I haven’t played in a long time

What is it? Recently I just got into Minecraft hypixel sky block and holy shit hours pass like minutes with that game, ideal for rotting
Damn enjoy that bro.. i remember when i used to play it. I legit spent like 16hours a day in that game

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Damn enjoy that bro.. i remember when i used to play it. I legit spent like 16hours a day in that game
I mean like just got back into it cause my main profile is still pretty high level. But I made a new one cause I haven’t played in a while and games changed a lot

me too i put on spottily i use plutonium hop on mob of the dead or origins and mess around get to high rounds its fun

• +1
me too i put on spottily i use plutonium hop on mob of the dead or origins and mess around get to high rounds its fun
Based, motd is top 3 map imo

Based, motd is top 3 map imo
mob of the dead origins and i like moon i hop on kino to get to a high round or go to shang for a challenge

• +1
i have lvl 16 50 bee perfect blue hive but i cba macroing that game its shit at the end of the day
jfl i mistyped that, I have 30 bees, no level 30 bees

• +1
mob of the dead origins and i like moon i hop on kino to get to a high round or go to shang for a challenge
I never liked kino ngl, such a boring map, even nacht is more enjoyable imho, I also like DE and SoE a lot

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
fm is good for rotting if you like football

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and goo25
I never liked kino ngl, such a boring map, even nacht is more enjoyable imho, I also like DE and SoE a lot
kino is easy to highround and its nostaglic for me i have vids of me playing it on the 360 11 years ago the newer cods suck so much its sad to see b06 is probably gonna be another cash grab flop too but i might get it if its good