• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, HTN_Mentalcel and murdah
arent you a sandnigger jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 51576, Richard Cheese and 8 others
My friend said I'm 174 tall, the pharmacy is 169, I know him in my neighborhood, I do trademaxxing and popularitymaxxing, I have a 14k trade account, I sell knives on Instagrammaxxing, I trade on the streets. Kickboxing training at 6 a.m. made life difficult. 6 days of training face babyface then school then trading on the streets. Is the surrounding area wide htn trading on the streets? Social environmentmaxxing trading on the streets Kekomaxxed Is my htnim over? Hello guys, is it over? trading in the streets instagrammaxxing trading in the streets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Sushifart, n9wiff and 1 other person

i like this one

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mike21 and Sushifart
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, mirrormogger, Sushifart and 1 other person

This version of party addict

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
the best song is lucky lucky x joseph goebbels speech, but i can't find it anymore online

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
I will get the thumbnails physique

I will get the thumbnails physique
good luck bro

i believe in you

ur prolly gonna need roids if you wanna achieve this unless ur willing to be natty for like 10 years

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
good luck bro

i believe in you

ur prolly gonna need roids if you wanna achieve this unless ur willing to be natty for like 10 years
Im on lgd already rn the gains are insane but the bloat is pretty bad lol thank god im home so the women dont see me like this

Im on lgd already rn the gains are insane but the bloat is pretty bad lol thank god im home so the women dont see me like this
girls don't care if ur a lil bloated unless ur legit fat

i wouldn't worry abt it

bailando-paradisio is top 1

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium and yeeyeeslayer
A good element about events that play this kind of music is that they attract no ethnics
If it isn't rapping about muh drugs and muh weapons, blacks and sand subs aren't participating

• JFL
A good element about events that play this kind of music is that they attract no ethnics
If it isn't rapping about muh drugs and muh weapons, blacks and sand subs aren't participating
There are events dedicated to specifically playing Aryan classic/save Europe songs ??

There are events dedicated to specifically playing Aryan classic/save Europe songs ??
By this kind of music I mean more generally eurodance/hardstyle/clubland/hardcore events
It creates a great vibe stepping back into a homgenously European setting of thousands of people @MoggerGaston

Apparently germans are doing this with regularity though, I seen another vid of it before which was inside a venue and looked cooler

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, MoggerGaston and yeeyeeslayer
By this kind of music I mean more generally eurodance/hardstyle/clubland/hardcore events
I love this music genre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4 and murdah

Listen till the end

It creates a great vibe stepping back into a homgenously European setting of thousands of people @MoggerGaston

Apparently germans are doing this with regularity though, I seen another vid of it before which was inside a venue and looked cooler

I don't like it, because it creates a hostile environment.
I think everyone should feel welcome TO VISIT in germany or the netherlands. Regardless of nationality.

(If there's too many tourists then there should be limits placed on flights, tarrifs, etc. figure something out u fucktard government. why I pay all these taxes?)

And if you want to study/live here, and respect local culture, language, etc. you are also welcome.
The absolute opposite of this is all of the expat/student MASSIVE WAVE OF PEOPLE who literally REFUSE to learn dutch. They live here for YEARS and can't even speak the most basic amount of dutch.

It disgusts me and these people should be deported ASAP.

The entire problem is that foreigners should ALWAYS be A MINORITY in a country. Dutch/German nationals should be like: 'oh hey, here is a foreigner, haven't seen one a while, I wonder where he's from and what he's doing here.'

Reality is that foreigners are now outnumbering dutch people in dutch cities. In the major dutch cities, people start conversations with you in english instead of dutch.

it disgusts me.

I hope nationalism will thrive in the future. Fuck globalism.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
I don't like it, because it creates a hostile environment.
I think everyone should feel welcome TO VISIT in germany or the netherlands. Regardless of nationality.

(If there's too many tourists then there should be limits placed on flights, tarrifts, etc. figure something out u fucktard government. why I pay all these taxes?)

And if you want to study/live here, and respect local culture, language, etc. you are also welcome.
The absolute opposite of this is all of the expat/student MASSIVE WAVE who literally REFUSE to learn dutch. They live here for YEARS and can't even speak the most basic amount of dutch.

It disgusts me and these people should be deported ASAP.

The entire problem is that foreigners should ALWAYS be A MINORITY in a country. Dutch/German nationals should be like: 'oh hey, here is a foreigner, haven't seen one a while, I wonder where he's from and what he's doing here.'

Reality is that foreigners are now outnumbering dutch people in dutch cities. In the major dutch cities, people start conversations with you in english instead of dutch.

it disgusts me.

I hope nationalism will thrive in the future. Fuck globalism.
We must save europe my fellow brethren

Anime pfp and electro music :fuk:
you had an anime pfp last week and now ur switching up acting like your above anime, please kys 😭

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
We must save europe my fellow brethren
i cant save shit my man.
im literally a rejected truecel, rejected by my own women. I hate my own government and country, i hate my own women, my own people.
All I do is intimidate local arab people and I threaten them with violence when they annoy me.

globalism has won.

• So Sad
Yes but listening to both makes you a nerd.
so i gotta pick just 1 between anime/manga and electro music or else some random blackcel from florida will think i'm a nerd 😰😰😰

this is so stressful..

• JFL
so i gotta pick just 1 between anime/manga and electro music or else some random blackcel from florida will think i'm a nerd 😰😰😰

this is so stressful..
Das rite Abdul Kareem

• JFL
Das rite Abdul Kareem
that's not my name lol

which is sorta good cuz names starting with 'abdul' are a big falio in the west

• JFL
i cant save shit my man.
im literally a rejected truecel, rejected by my own women. I hate my own government and country, i hate my own women, my own people.
All I do is intimidate local arab people and I threaten them with violence when they annoy me.

globalism has won.
@murdah don't feel bad for this fakecel, he's a HTN who got 50+ matches within 1 hour on tinder and slays at raves every weekend

trust me he life mogs you and i to hell and back no need to sad react for him:feelskek:

• +1
@murdah don't feel bad for this fakecel, he's a HTN who got 50+ matches within 1 hour on tinder in tinder

trust me he life mogs you and i to hell and back no need to sad react for him:feelskek:
He doesn’t mog me. But yes he is a fakecel

Lamour Toujours is the best imo

Thats what drugs do to you, it makes you mentally ill enough to rot on an indian forum as a chad.
ye he's a druggie

poor guy hope he gets help

this is why i will never take hard drugs no matter the peer pressure

• JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and yeeyeeslayer
@murdah suck my cock

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and murdah