Best Self Tan?

sellatine

sellatine

Island Mogger
I’m pretty pale

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
visiting your local white girl should arm you with excellent sources.

stop self hating just embrace your cumskin lol

• JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Being born castizo

melanotan if ur willing to do it

if not just fix ur undertones through higher intake of foods high in beta carotene and lycopene and go out in the sun more often

self tanner gives a slightly offset tone that doesnt look as good as just naturally tanning

if ur ginger though and just burn instead of tan then just do melanotan tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and MoneyMogging
stop self hating just embrace your cumskin lol
i'd obviously rather be white but i understand OP. in countries like UK and USA, tan is a very high smv boost and definitely necessary to up your dating life

OP, i wouldnt recommend self tanning however. i've tried tanning oils and its actually hard as fuck and not simple at all. it comes out on ur face blotchy

for the 9 days or so ive currently been supplementing beta carotene + astaxanthin, but that's too early to see results so im not sure how well it works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65076
i'd obviously rather be white but i understand OP. in countries like UK and USA, tan is a very high smv boost and definitely necessary to up your dating life

OP, i wouldnt recommend self tanning however. i've tried tanning oils and its actually hard as fuck and not simple at all. it comes out on ur face blotchy

for the 9 days or so ive currently been supplementing beta carotene + astaxanthin, but that's too early to see results so im not sure how well it works.
It was a joke, I get OP.

But it pisses me off how I get called self hating for using msm, eye lightening etc. Like bruh

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
just go to the sun tf