Best shampoo & conditioner for straight fine hair? (Texture and not make it flat)

jrsluca

jrsluca

Iron
I’m wondering how to get like texturized hair, cause right now I’m using NATIVE texturing shampoo, along with the NATIVE texturing conditioner and it’s NOT living up to its name. It made me hair more flat which is werid since it lit has “texturizing” in its name. Only up-side is that it’s somewhat natural.

Keep in mind I do use based body works texturizing powder which acc does help a lot but after a couple of hours it’s back to its original state.

so yeah is there even any natural shampoos and conditioners for straight hair to bring volume and texture or do they just not exist at all and we r doomed

JFL

shampoo and hair conditioner is poison. Use water only and your texture will come back eventually

• Hmm...
Reactions: AryanChadification and nathan
That seems disgusting, only water? Won’t it make it so greasy and not clean

i have VERY straight thick hair and i ask the barber to texturize them when he cuts and then use Sea salt spray and Blow dry while scrunching

shampoo and hair conditioner is poison. Use water only and your texture will come back eventually
thats nasty. if you have oily hair youll just smell like shit.

• +1
Reactions: AryanChadification
The most I know about texturizing is sea salt spray would be your best bet but for healthy hair I recommend based it’s actually really fucking good and it makes your hair have the most natural shine

This is the best shit. Anyone tells u otherwise is a coping faggot

• +1
Reactions: yen