fucking hang yourself tiktok fag

• +1
Reactions: wayme and goldpill
best otc or presc meds to make me into sigma male...JFL

but actually though...a stack or something
Drink diemethyle cadmium 1litre

• +1
Reactions: bigtiddy6
Daily? Pretty much nothing since most things you'll just develop a tolerance to at that frequency. Occaisonally? Well, lyrica and phenibut have good reputation. Vorinostat I suppose too, but that's more getting rid of irrational fears and such rather than making you want to go out and engage with others.

Daily? Pretty much nothing since most things you'll just develop a tolerance to at that frequency. Occaisonally? Well, lyrica and phenibut have good reputation. Vorinostat I suppose too, but that's more getting rid of irrational fears and such rather than making you want to go out and engage with others.
what would be some recs...anti depressants , shrooms?

what would be some recs...anti depressants , shrooms?
Anti-depressants can have very nasty side effects and can take many months to work. So, no.
Shrooms, you could take but you may have a bad trip and depending on the dose you may just become incoherent. Not ideal.
Try to get your hands on Lyrica (Pregabalin) or Phenibut. Read up on both, before taking.

Anti-depressants can have very nasty side effects and can take many months to work. So, no.
Shrooms, you could take but you may have a bad trip and depending on the dose you may just become incoherent. Not ideal.
Try to get your hands on Lyrica (Pregabalin) or Phenibut. Read up on both, before taking.
I am taking Ritalin and Zoloft though...im 16

i heard a guy tell me i should take fentanylium...said i could buy it on amazon as a natural supp. sources?
You can do another thing

Do you need to lessen your inhibition and anxiety?

no natural supplement can increase your testosterone naturally as raw beef testicles or pine pollen, most pine pollen supplements have heavy metals in them this is the only one I use my voice finally got deeper at 23 years old my dick is rock hard all day it made me get banned from a club for groping random girls and fuck a fat chick. It feels like a drug most supplements/nootropics are total cope but everyone who takes pine pollen can confirm how potent this stuff is

phenibut is good for anxiety once in a while works very well its like a benzo if you ever took those any sort of anxiety will be gone for a few hours, its habit forming tho so no more than twice a week

a fucking 2019 user. holy shit. fuck i miss 2019 so much