Best shoe lifts

G

goatedjordan23

MTN
Been looking online for some shoe lifts to buy, which ones y’all recommend for best quality, least chance of getting caught, and most height?

@Ai Impact also needs to know this information

Been looking online for some shoe lifts to buy, which ones y’all recommend for best quality, least chance of getting caught, and most height?
Invisible shoe lifts that slide inside your sock the max they go is 5 or 6 cm I think and they actually fit inside my sock and most shoes when I took my shoes off tho it’s over but it works way better than normal lifts

Invisible shoe lifts that slide inside your sock the max they go is 5 or 6 cm I think and they actually fit inside my sock and most shoes when I took my shoes off tho it’s over but it works way better than normal lifts
you got a link for me?

Just kill your self and hope to reincarnate

They just called invisible shoe lifts you’ll prob find it on Amazon the max height one works fine for me and I haven’t gotten caught or any second looks with them like I did with regular shoe lifts in
how do they fit inside your shoe tho?

can you give link to yours?