D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
IMG 8324

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 32973 and Dr. Bludy
Adidas prime x

50mm boost. Basically 2 inches.

And they’re designed for running. So they’re comfortable. Not like some aspie elevator shoe that hurts your feet knees and hips

• Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
over for shortcels.. get a new rock shoea give you a good HALO with emo/alt/goth girls
Those are decent.

My point of showing these was for daytime stuff. A lot of my day is spent in comfortable shoes (to get my 10k steps)

Hogan interactive. Gives 2 inches of height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Vista and autismmaxxer
Those are decent.

My point of showing these was for daytime stuff. A lot of my day is spent in comfortable shoes (to get my 10k steps)
ohh ik what you mean. i wear my new rocks everywhere anyway they kinda heavy but im like 6'5 with em

I’m aware of them. They aren’t good for comfort. The ones I posted are 2 inches also and designed to be used for long runs.
I use them, they are obviously not good for running, but walking, biking etc are fine. The main reason i bought them is that it doesnt look obvious that they are a big shoe, the adidas shoe is obvious

Any NT white sneakers with high heels that give 1.2 inch of height (3 cm), good for putting in insoles too while the shoes being NT and not completely ugly

• +1
Reactions: brb7 and mizzy
Adidas prime x

50mm boost. Basically 2 inches.

And they’re designed for running. So they’re comfortable. Not like some aspie elevator shoe that hurts your feet knees and hips
running with such sneaker is a fuck your knee and joints speedrun

I feel like im larping so hard when i wear shoes with more than 1 inch soles like im a fraudstar. Then i realise every guy fakes their height by wearing fat ass air max’s
Lifts and elevator shoes are getting more popular especially in uni environments

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Any NT white sneakers with high heels that give 1.2 inch of height (3 cm), good for putting in insoles too while the shoes being NT and not completely ugly
Let me know if you find any. Who tf wants to wear autistic high heels everyday

Air force one LV8

Easier to accept your height, shoes look goofy

Airmax plus, they look stylish NT and dont look tryhard like that abomination you posted. Plus you can add some insoles and get 5 inches of height

stylish and nt

running with such sneaker is a fuck your knee and joints speedrun
No. The main thing that fucks your knees is the heel to toe offset

If the heel and toe are somewhat similar in height then it won’t be as harsh on the knee

Balenciaga Triple S add 4 inches and dripmax

No they don’t add 4 inches lol. They add like 2 I have a pair. Not comfy and super pricy
Maybe not 4 but 2.5-3 fs. My midget friend becomes taller than me in those

I use them, they are obviously not good for running, but walking, biking etc are fine. The main reason i bought them is that it doesnt look obvious that they are a big shoe, the adidas shoe is obvious

So you walk outside at 190cm

• +1
Reactions: andy9432