Best site for rep clothes?

KevinDurder

KevinDurder

LIFEMAXX
Lmk

(In case of a federal investigation i do not condone the usuage of counterfeit goods nor do i plan on purchase any this thread is solely educational)

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and LuckyBeast
i got all my shit from pandabuy, but they unfortunately shut down :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Rep? Post to rep ratio?
:hnghn::feelsgood::p

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Ghoulish, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Most fake shit looks stupid bro. Styling is more important than the individual pieces usually. I recommend vintage stuff especially from other sites, archives, collections and NOT grailed cuz those fuckers hella tax

• +1
Reactions: gangmemberhow2
NIgga they scammed me I never got my items

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
i bought from there atleast 10+ times for a total of like 60kg nigga they are NOT scamming yo ahh :feelskek:

Im not lying you dumb cunt

I ordered and then they shut down all my items have expired in warehouse and they took my money

• JFL
DW i'll style it well
I look forward to seeing your Gucci tee with a Balenciaga jacket and needles pants with suicoke slides, dior monogram hat and LV millionaire shades

View attachment 3133787
Im not lying you dumb cunt

I ordered and then they shut down all my items have expired in warehouse and they took my money
did you order this in the past year? :feelskek:

they got seized, unlucky, i shipped out my last haul the same day the police seized the warehouses :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I look forward to seeing your Gucci tee with a Balenciaga jacket and needles pants with suicoke slides, dior monogram hat and LV millionaire shades
Nigga rep clothes isn't just designer you dumb faggot it can be anything

• +1
Reactions: 123abc and microsoft
did you order this in the past year? :feelskek:

they got seized, unlucky, i shipped out my last haul the same day the police seized the warehouses :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Whatd u get

Nigga rep clothes isn't just designer you dumb faggot it can be polo, loro piana
You're a retard. Loro Piana lol probably found out about it on tiktok. The point is stop faking just to look like shit. Real polo is cheap as fuck just get it second hand.

People know when you're faking bro. Id call you out sorry brah

You're a retard. Loro Piana lol probably found out about it on tiktok. The point is stop faking just to look like shit. Real polo is cheap as fuck just get it second hand.

Your a dumb cunt i literally refuted your entire argument and now ur saying "muh it'll look fake" noone fucking asked your opinion keep changing the subject, i owned you like my dog

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
brokie cope, i put tons of people on fakes/reps and NOBODY knew i was wearing fakes, they didnt even point any flaws out

youre either getting things from a stupid supplier or youre just straight up drenched in designer head to toe, ive worn j4, j1, dunks, af1, j3s and never even gotten asked about my shoes

• +1
Reactions: 123abc, itzyaboyJJ and KevinDurder
Your a dumb cunt i literally refuted your entire argument and now ur saying "muh it'll look fake" noone fucking asked your opinion keep changing the subject, i owned you like my dog
Lol bro people know you aren't wearing a $1000 loro Piana tee or hat. It will be obvious that it's fake. Get called out and made a bitch in front of everyone but luckily you don't step out. Go ahead and look like a clown tho. Didn't change the subject at all.

• JFL
brokie cope, i put tons of people on fakes/reps and NOBODY knew i was wearing fakes, they didnt even point any flaws out

youre either getting things from a stupid supplier or youre just straight up drenched in designer head to toe, ive worn j4, j1, dunks, af1, j3s and never even gotten asked about my shoes
They know it's fake but they didn't feel like calling you out. That's the difference. What do you think when you see someone like yourself wearing that shit?

Lol bro people know you aren't wearing a $1000 loro Piana tee or hat. It will be obvious that it's fake. Get called out and made a bitch in front of everyone but luckily you don't step out. Go ahead and look like a clown tho. Didn't change the subject at all.
We never asked you wether you think it would look fake or real you gave an unwanted opinion

Your basically an unwanted abused dog that changes the subject when he gets humiliated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and dbva
They know it's fake but they didn't feel like calling you out. That's the difference. What do you think when you see someone like yourself wearing that shit?
i think nothing, first of all because i personally tell people i wear fakes, secondly because i put everyone on, even my teacher wears travis dunks cuz i put him on pandabuy

jfl if you think people give a fuck, stop being nt

We never asked you wether you think it would look fake or real you gave an unwanted opinion

Your basically an unwanted abused dog that changes the subject when he gets humiliated
Lol "humiliated" as if anything a lil retard could say would have any effect on me. Just giving you good advice bro to not look like a retard. At least you're interested in fashion. Hopefully eventually you'll develop good taste

Cnfans is the new pandabuy

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder
Lol "humiliated" as if anything a lil retard could say would have any effect on me. Just giving you good advice bro to not look like a retard. At least you're interested in fashion. Hopefully eventually you'll develop good taste
DNr grey

Keep coping brokie

i think nothing, first of all because i personally tell people i wear fakes, secondly because i put everyone on, even my teacher wears travis dunks cuz i put him on pandabuy

jfl if you think people give a fuck, stop being nt
If they wanted to body the fuck outta you they could call you out publicly. You're at their mercy bro. What would you say? If you're doing it tastefully then it's a little better but the odds are low. Why does the brand on the clothes matter to you? Why not get something similar that's more unique? I think it would help you.

use acb (allchinabuy)

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder
If they wanted to body the fuck outta you they could call you out publicly. You're at their mercy bro. What would you say? If you're doing it tastefully then it's a little better but the odds are low. Why does the brand on the clothes matter to you? Why not get something similar that's more unique? I think it would help you.
no, they would not body me publicly, no im not at their mercy, im low inhib and would shit in their faces, you dont understand the social status i have at my school, im like the sensei guardian overseeing the civilians, "i run these ends" and things of that nature type shit.

i wear metal band shirts that nobody has heard of (non nt asf to assert dominance) + baggy jeans + converse or af1 or dunks or jordans because they look good to me, id say i have the most unique sense of fashion in the entire school, standing out from the crowds of roadmen and people that just put random shit on

no, they would not body me publicly, no im not at their mercy, im low inhib and would shit in their faces, you dont understand the social status i have at my school, im like the sensei guardian overseeing the civilians, "i run these ends" and things of that nature type shit.

i wear metal band shirts that nobody has heard of (non nt asf to assert dominance) + baggy jeans + converse or af1 or dunks or jordans because they look good to me, id say i have the most unique sense of fashion in the entire school, standing out from the crowds of roadmen and people that just put random shit on
Fair enough bro if that's what you like and it's working. (y) what band tees tho? Ive had some sick ones that I lost recently lol

Fair enough bro if that's what you like and it's working. (y) what band tees tho? Ive had some sick ones that I lost recently lol
LOL NIGGA GOT SO BULLIED HE TURNED NICE

CAGING:lul::lul::lul:

lots of black metal, some slam metal, death metal etc and some general nt bands

id send you a pic but i swap them daily so most of them are in the wash, off the top of my head ive got like

3x darkthrone shirts
burzum filosofem shirt
death sound of perserverance shirt
tv girl shirt
2x cannibal corpse shirts
2x nirvana shirts
1 rammstein shirt
2 metallica shirts

and my holy grail, a yandere chainsaw regurgitation factory shirt, i got this back when it was in stock like a year ago, super proud of it, they've never restocked this shit

3x darkthrone shirts
burzum filosofem shirt
death sound of perserverance shirt
tv girl shirt
2x cannibal corpse shirts
2x nirvana shirts
1 rammstein shirt
2 metallica shirts

and my holy grail, a yandere chainsaw regurgitation factory shirt, i got this back when it was in stock like a year ago, super proud of it, they've never restocked this shit
View attachment 3133879
Dark throne logo is iconic. Burzum kinda got memed after Kanye but acceptable. The shirts do look great. Cannibal corpse tees are hella non NT lol.

My favorite shirts that I've lost were:
a badass vintage punk band shirt with insane wear. I also lost a crazy vintage hoodie that was a few hundred. I have a pretty insane metal band hoodie bootleg from the 90s but I need to alter it.

• JFL
Dark throne logo is iconic. Burzum kinda got memed after Kanye but acceptable. The shirts do look great. Cannibal corpse tees are hella non NT lol.

My favorite shirts that I've lost were:
a badass vintage punk band shirt with insane wear. I also lost a crazy vintage hoodie that was a few hundred. I have a pretty insane metal band hoodie bootleg from the 90s but I need to alter it.
the only time someone pointed out my shirts was literally today when i wore my tv girl shirt and some cute foid in my class asked if i listen to tv girl, good convo starter tbh talked entire period

and tbh i wanna go even more non nt, but idk where to draw the line, i wanna get more slam metal shirts but they are just literal gore, idk if i got the balls to wear that in public

pandabuy is an agent:ROFLMAO: just use taobao via sugargoo or some shit:sleep:

• +1
Reactions: 123abc
the only time someone pointed out my shirts was literally today when i wore my tv girl shirt and some cute foid in my class asked if i listen to tv girl, good convo starter tbh talked entire period

and tbh i wanna go even more non nt, but idk where to draw the line, i wanna get more slam metal shirts but they are just literal gore, idk if i got the balls to wear that in public
Yeah bro the gore ones r too much for me and not very appealing to others. Gotta be famous or Chad level to pull it off imo lol I do wear stuff with nude girls sometimes but that's just in settings were it's all adults like bars or clubs

• +1
literally not even true
if youre swedish then you wouldve known that shipping literally got sliced in half this year, i paid like 80$ europe tariffless for 10kg shipping