Best site to buy peptides

sushii

sushii

Iron
Best sites to buy in North America? Don’t care too much for price just need quality and relatively quick discrete shipping

I think domainsupply, ive never bought from them but ive heard they are legit

• +1
Reactions: sushii
if u dont care about the price peptidesciences or x peptides (the one one that works through email)

• +1
Best sites to buy in North America? Don’t care too much for price just need quality and relatively quick discrete shipping
Yh most dont do much of anything. Which one do u want? 1 or 2 work.

Injury recovery stack, Bpc tb500 and so on
Oh yh i think they work since I used for my torn rotator cuff. It improved and rehabing it advanced was quicker after using them. Sorry cnt give u source as in UK

Oh yh i think they work since I used for my torn rotator cuff. It improved and rehabing it advanced was quicker after using them. Sorry cnt give u source as in UK
You just used Bpc and tb500 or you added anything else to it? And does local injection actually help or should I just do it to my stomach

You just used Bpc and tb500 or you added anything else to it? And does local injection actually help or should I just do it to my stomach
Personally I injected into my shoulder because im used to injecting shoulders anyway for steroids. Although I don't know i site injection makes a difference I've heard mixed responses on it. If u have to inject in some awkward/weird place or place where u could risk hitting a n erve id just inject in ur stomach.

• +1